Meeting Kol and Love at first (kolena)

Elena's POV
After Klaus and elijah went back with Rebekah at their hut, we went back at Ayana's she was sitting at a table full of grimoires "Elena dear you need to learn your magic and control it now that you are old enough" she said, I nodded I thought that if I learned my magic and control it I can bring back in the future I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on the door, I went and got it I opened to reveal Kol standing there, he was definitely handsome. "excuse me miss is Ayana's here?" He asked staring at me "umm, yes she is, I presume you are Kol" I said letting him in.
Kol's POV
I went to Ayana's for practice after bekah, niko and elijah came back talking about some new villagers who live with Ayana, Stefan, Elena, Katerina, Caroline,and Bonnie. Ni was talking alot about Caroline and elijah was talking about Katerina even thought he said she had a twin he was interested in this Katerina lady then finally bekah who said that she became friends with them cause they asked her to be there friend, honestly I was happy for her and for elijah and Nik who aren't fighting over Tatia and none of them is talking about her. I arrived at Ayana's and knocked after some time a stunning girl opened the door. She smiled like she knew me already I spoke up "excuse me miss is Ayana here?" I asked looking her up and down she was wearing a red dress and her hair beautiful made

She was also looking at me "umm yes she is, I presume you are Kol" she said looking in my eyes I felt compelled by looking in her eyes, but she looked away and let me in.
"Yes I am ans you are?" I asked "Elena salvatore" a beautiful name for a beautiful lady, I assume she has a twin I definitely liked Elena but how did she know my name "how do you know my name darling" I asked I noticed she blushed a bit and quickly covered it up "Ayana said you'd be passing by to practice" she said so she knew huh woah pretty and intelligent. "Are you new around here?" I asked "yea me and my siblings come here when our parents died to live with Ayana since she is a family friend" she said "I'm sorry for your loss" I said sympathetically "it's fine" she said "come with me Ayana is waiting for you" she said, I followed her to where Ayana was looking in her grimoires. "Elena dear when do you want to start practicing" she asked elena "what about tomorrow and what of Bonnie will she not practice, she is a bit new to it Si she could help me" she said I was confused "don't worry about her I'll take care of her and for you some else will" "hello Kol" she said "hello Ayana" "Kol, may I ask you a favor" "yes of course" "will you help Elena with her magic , she just discovered it" she asked woe "Elena is a witch "of corse it would be my pleasure to help her" I looked over to see she was smiling to herself when I was still looking at her some one entered she must be Katerina seeing she looks like Elena. "Ayana would you mind if I took Elena we have to talk" she said not noticing yet "okay you can" Ayana said, she saw me and she smiled a little then looked at elena back at me "sorry, I didn't notice you I'm Katerina Salvatore" she said "it's okay, Kol Mikaelson" I replied after that she and Elena left. I went and sat next to Ayana, we practiced for 3 hours then I left before night.
General POV
After Kol left on his way at his place he passed his parents he stopped and greeted them "mother, father" he said politely "son, we heard Ayana had new warden to take care of" he said "yes that is true I only meet 2 but Rebekah, Niklaus and Elijah meet 4 of them" Kol replied "thank you Kol we were thinking of inviting them for dinner" Esther said , Kol nodded he kind kind of wanted to see Elena again and continued to his way to his home.

Meanwhile with the Salvatore
After Katherine got out of the hut Caroline and Stefan were standing there waiting on them to go hunt "hey care, Stef" she said "hey lena" care and Stefan said in unison "why did you guys call me" she asked "nothing we are going to hunt and you need it too so we called you out here" she replied knowing why Elena had forgotten "yeah sorry I was so caught up in the fact that Kol is going to teach me magic that I completely forgot I had to feed" she said , the others smiled and they went in the woods making sure no one saw them enter the woods. They each found some animal and feed on them "I hate bunny diet" Kat said "I know but it is the only way to feed" Elena said and Caroline nodded in agreement. they brought they hunt to Ayana's and after cleaning up they sat in the living room in silence. Bonnie entered "Hey guys" she said "hey Bon where have you been" Kat asked her "I was with Ayana for a bit of practice while you went to hunt" she said and sat down next to Caroline "did you know Elena is going to be taught magic by Kol" care asked "yep Ayana told me you you lena are super lucky you get to see Kol often" she said happy for Elena "yea it is so amazing" Elena squealed "you sound like a little girl who going to a candy store" Stefan said laughing the all joined in "oh please let me have peace I'm just happy" she said they were interrupted by a knock on the door, Elena went to open since she was near the door. Ester and Mikael having heard the siblings laugh got them smiling how happy the sounded. The door opened to see Mikael and Esther standing there smiling she really didn't want to see them anytime soon. She put on a fake smiling, "hello dear is Ayana here?" Esther asked in a sweet voice "yes, please come in" she said and opened the door wider, they entered all the siblings face frowned and smiled even thought neither of their smiles reached their eyes they hated both Esther and Mikael with passion. Ayana having heard the knock went to see who it was, she smiled "Esther, Mikael" she said "Hello Ayana who are the lovely children" Esther asked smiling "oh, these are my warden, Stefan the oldest, then Katerina and Elena twins, Caroline and Bonnie Salvatore" she replied each would nod when she said there names "Children these are Mikael and Esther Mikaelson" she said and gave them a look to be polite knowing how much they hated them "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Mikaelson" Stefan greeted as the oldest "good afternoon children and please call us Esther and Mikael" she said they nodded then turned to Ayana "Ayana we come here to invite you over for dinner please bring the lovely children" she said to Ayana, Ayana nodded and said "yes of course we'll be there" the mikaelson parents walked out.