ch6. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

" mom, dad left me." I saw Christa coming into the kitchen. "What? No, they didn't." I said. "Ash ith your huthband?" She asked me. I nodded. "Where ith my huthband?" She asked innocently. "Why do you want a husband?" I asked her. "He'll never leave." She said. I looked at Ashton, he smiled. "But our parents didn't leave too, when you grow older... you will find a good man," Ashton said as he slides his hand around my shoulder.

I snapped out of the memory to see Josh staring at Kiki, he was pouting like a baby, "what?" I asked. "I want to marry her." He said referring to Christa.. when he saw my glare. "She is so adorable." I nodded giggling. He is a little boy.

"Let's get started. Shall we?" My Uncle cleared his throat. "You came to me a month ago, to get my partnership... I will give you the money you asked in exchange, you will give me a document of the training at your company for a month." Uncle finished. Ashton's eyes turned to joy. He was staring at me, he cleared his throat. "I can't do this because a great businessman once told me if you want to be a real businessman you should be honest," Ashton said and Dominic's eyes glared at him. "I can't cheat, can I Dominic..." he added smirking.

"Trying to get under my skin..." Dominic whispered. "Well, because you are my trainer, I had to say... you taught me a lot so, I need to return the favor... I will give you this document in exchange... you will let me marry Dila." He said and Dominic was beyond mad, "are you kidding me! So you want to play with her and then leave her like before, accuse her of stealing money... do you hear yourself?" He roared. Then he gets his hand in his pocket and throws at him what seemed to be a flashcard. "When you watch this... you should know why this is happening to your company. I will take everything from you just to hurt you the same way you did to Amaryllis." Dominic said dragging us out.

"What's in the flashcard?" Josh asked, "none of your damn business." He said and we both stopped looking at each other. "Dila, I don't want you to stay here, I don't want you to get hurt... it's just another six months and you could graduate wherever you want... I just don't..." he trailed off.

"Uncle, it's alright... one month and we could graduate, please Uncle," I said and he hugged me. "You are the only memory of my sister, I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered and I smiled at him assuring. "I will be alright, I got Josh for back up." I said and he shook his head, "well that worries me more." He said and Josh faked pain. He put his hand on his heart, "you broke my heart, I never saw it coming..." we burst out laughing. "See, this is the Drama queen," Uncle said chuckling at his son. "Well, it should be Drama king..." Josh pointed out and I smirked. "Queen is better," I remarked and he glared at me.

When Uncle left we went to Ashton office. We knocked and get inside. He looked at us, "get me coffee." He ordered us, "two cups... the one that I like more, I would give him or her a point." He added, Josh chuckled. "Uh, I think you are referring to us right... are you trying to tell me to make coffee for you... wait, Dila! I am wearing maid clothes." He said dramatically making me chuckle.

"Are you going to shut up?" He asked and Josh smirked. "Oh no, I just get started," Josh smirked at him. "Get the coffee... Vince!" He snapped looking deadly at him. "Vince, that means... Mrs. And Mr. Vince... let's go honey... we could do like old time in the kitchen." He smirked at me, what the hell old time... oh no! When I remembered I looked at him shocked, "you kidding..." I trailed off. "Well, the boss needs coffee so we better do it.. thanks boss you reminded us of our messy times in kitchens," Josh said dragging me out.

"You are dead meat, you know that.." I told him and he laughed, "he is going to fire us... if we started a food fight in the freaking kitchen." I said and he giggled. "Well, it's better than what he thought of us...." he shook his shoulders in victory. I blinked my eyes to realize what is he thinking?... he thought we were married... oh man!.