Part 3

Early in the morning we finally made it to Mexicali. I was ready. I had my rifle in my hand, my sniper long gun on my back as well as a rocket launcher and 6 grenades(they don't actually carry that many but it's just a story so lol)

The helicopter landed on the ground and we all quickly got off. I stayed close with Weimy.

A black suv came over to us and I gripped my rifle just in case. The doors opened and we saw the Mexican soldiers and their boss Commander Pedros. who are going to be helping us with today's attack. We all took a knee aiming our rifles in different directions making sure no one was around as LT  got up and walked over to him.

"Sir" LT said saluting him.

"Lieutenant. Where do you need to go? Our team has to stay under the radar" Pedros said and LT nodded his head.

"Our intel says they're using a tunnel network that is under a milk factory. This mean anything to you" Rorke asked

"I know exactly where that is. It's not far from here." Pedros said

"And that's where we're going" LT responded.

"The cartels control that area from all angles.. they have us heavily outnumbered, heavily outgunned. Simply reaching your target is gonna be very difficult." Pedros warned.

"Sir we have a foreign nationalist heading to our country.. needless to say they are no fan of ours. If they're at that factory, that's where we're going.. we have two of the best snipers on our team who can take out these men in 10 minutes." Rorke said talking about me and Weimy.

"Lieutenant I'll take you anywhere you need to go but prepare your men for a bigger fight then what you imagined. Your not fighting 8 men.. your also fighting the cartel that's protecting them. If your targets make it into those tunnels. They'll disappear like ghosts." Pedros said and LT nodded his head.

~~~~

Pedros and another man were driving two dump trucks and we all were in the trunk of the truck. We all tried to stay out of view of anyone. I gripped my gun. My anxiety was high. I was afraid we were going to loose someone today.

"You ok?" Weimy whispered to me.

"I'm good. Just scared is all" I whispered back.

"Don't be.. we'll all protect you and each other" he whispered and I nodded my head.

We came to a stop light. I looked up and saw two men on a balcony looking down at the trucks.. he couldn't see us but I could see him. I tighten my grip on my gun just Incase he saw us and we had to take him out. I noticed him pull out a phone and I'm assuming he's a cartel and is warning those at the factory.

"LT... got a man up there. He doesn't like the trucks, he pulled out a phone" I whispered yelled to Rorke.

"Then be ready.. they might be expecting us when we get there" he whispered back and I nodded my head. I let out a breath of air as we continued to drive to the factory.

"Alright guys were rolling on the target hard!" LT yelled and we all were ready.

We pulled up to the factory and Pedros noticed someone on the roof.

"Jefe(boss) on the roof!" Pedros yelled back at us.

"Gianna drop him" LT said to me and I immediately pointed my rifle and before he could shoot at us I squeezed the trigger and dropped him.

The truck came to a stop and we immediately popped up and started shooting at the cartels as they shot at us. I went from one to one to one dropping them all. Getting all perfect headshots.