CHAPTER 20 - VEER AND BANI DATE NIGHT

Start from the beginning

Night at Sharma Mansion...
[Bani were ready and Veer already wait for her downstairs and she walk down and Veer saw her... His heart skipped a few beats...]
Daksh - Wow Bani bhabhi is so beautiful...
Ponky - Oyye... Hone wali bhabhi... (Would to be daughter in law)
Monic - Haan hui nahi hai... (Not yet right...)
Tapish - Wait... Let me captured a photo...
Veer - Sweetheart come...
[Bani hold his hands... And stand beside him... And Tapish capture his photo together...]

[Veer open the car door

[Veer open the car door... And Bani gets in...]
Veer - Be careful guys at home... Please our enemy is still around us... Please take care of yourself and don't ever go out from the house...
Daksh - Okay Veer bhai...
Ponky - Okay Veer bhai...
Monic - Bade papa and papa will come with Shukla and Nitin too here tonight...
Veer - Okay... Asked for their password when they infront of you guys okay...
Tapish - Don't worry I will take care of everything... Have fun with Bani... Purpose her and sees her eyes Veer... Say it tonight to her your feelings...
Veer - Thanks Tapish bhai...
[Veer gets in the car...]
Veer - Are you ready sweetheart?
Bani - Yes...
Veer - Okay let's go...

[50 minutes driving and they arrive at the restaurant where Veer already booked for them... A beautiful restaurant that had been decorated by him... Full of flowers and candles...]

Bani - You did this?Veer - Just a bit

Veer - Just a bit...
Bani - I didn't order any food? How...
Veer - I order it and it still hot... So can do you wanna dance with me for a while... Come?
Bani - Okay...
[Bani grab Veer hands and Veer hold her waist and sway with the music... Tere Sang Yaara played...]

Bani - Veeranshu can I asked you something?
Veer - Yes sweetheart... Bolo naa...
Bani - Woh... What is the occasion of this dinner that we had now? I mean why...
Veer - Bani... Sweetheart... I want to tell you something from the beginning of our met until that Chippu Champak (Jay) spread a bad news about me and my brother remember?
Bani - Haan... What was it?
Veer - I want to tell you that... From the beginning that I meet you... Ishq hua hai mera dil tumhare liye (Love had happened in my heart for you)
[Bani stop dancing and Veer too... He hold her hands...]
Veer - Everyone had their own secret that they hide same like me too... But you already figure it out and something happened makes me know who is the real me during the process... Yes sweetheart... I had falling deeply in love with you and I'm not a normal person... I'm a cheel as you can see... Bht there is something that also you need to know I am also apart from you too..
Bani - A part from me? Means?
Veer - Bani sweetheart you know this in meantime... And you will realize but please promise me that until it's not happened you cannot get married with that Chippu Champak (Jay) okay?
Bani - Why?
Veer - Just promise me that...
Banj - Veeranshu... Jay is my partner... He is also an angel... Another part of me... I can't leave him and whenever he is ready for the marriage if he say so then I had to do it!
Veer - Sweetheart I know your feelings is not for him... But for me... I can see it... And I can feel it in my heart Bani...  You stopped your own feelings for me why? You afraid to feel it or admit it Sweetheart...