13

Guess what? I'm tired! Okay enjoy
=========

Hanna POV-

I felt something snuggled against me. Oh right Clare came in my room last night. I snuggled closer to her. Then I felt her squirm a little. Cute.

Then I realized we had a guessed and another one coming over. Ugh can't I just stay like this? Oh well it's all for the sake of Clare making friends.

I get out of bed quietly as to not wake Clare up and i made my way to the kitchen. It wasn't dirty but just in case.

I hear the door open from afar, followed by a yawn.

"Morning..." Nathen said.

"Morning breakfast will be ready in a bit I'm just finishing up" footsteps make there way to a chair.

"You know... Clare's really lucky to have you..." I turn to him. His face showing a small sad smile. That mark on his cheek must've hurt.

"What about you? You have a family that's willing to take you in" I ask putting to cleaning supplies away. He shook his head. "Let's just say I have a... problem with living with him..." I wanted to ask why when Clare came out of no where and hugged me from behind.

"Why.... leave?" She said as she berried her head on my back.

I sighed and turned to hug her. "Guest are coming remember? Put something on and I'll be ready with breakfast okay?" Her hair ruffled on my nose and she pulled away.

"Come on Nathen you gotta get ready too" with that Clare pulled Nathen towards her room.

Leaving me with a lot of things to do.

======••===
Clare POV-

I buried my head in embarrassment. Why couldn't I be a morning person?

"So I didn't know you two where a thing~" Nathen teased from behind me. "Shut up and get ready your uncle is coming for you right?"

"Step uncle and you don't get to boss me" he said sticking his tough out, I do the same.

I grab a long sleeve that was in the closet. "That looks way big on you you know? Do you even have clothes?" Nathen asked. I opened the bathroom door and turned.

"I don't.... she said she'll take me tho I don't when and besides they smell like her so I'm fine" I shut the door before he can say anything. I wish I hade some evidence to tease him back tho...

——————//tome skip//————

Nathen left 20 minutes ago and Hanna hade to go buy food. Meanwhile I was alone and bored. I mean I could go into my headspace... it has been awhile.... do it so that she'll find out and kick you to the curb oh goodie the voice was back.

I sighed and decided to watch tv. A Christmas movie was playing and it looked happy. The family was gathering at the table to eat the delicious food. They where all smiling....

I felt a tear going down my cheek. I wish I hade a family like that... I barley remember having a happy holiday with mom and dad. It was always dad going out and mom being in her room. Meanwhile I'd just sit on the couch picking at my feet nails.

I shook my head to get those thoughts out of my head. I couldn't be thinking that. It only made it worse.

The door opened and Hanna hade a lot of bags she was carrying so I rushed in and helped her with a few.

"My friend really likes fancy food and my cooking so I have to buy ingredients to make him some food" Hanna said.

"C-could I help?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Sure! Wash your hands and I'll put the things we need okay?" I nodded and washed my hands.

So how I was excited to help. I wasn't being useful to her at all and I felt bad.

——-193527———————(trust me;3)

Hours later the food was done and it looked delicious. The door bell rang and I answered it. The scary guy was standing there with the small boy I saw yesterday.

"Why hello there Clare! Is Miss Hanna home?" I nodded and let them in. The boy who I saw at school walked behind.

Then suddenly we made eye contact we both just stared at each other.

"Trever! Welcome! Just in time the food is ready why don't you take a seat" Hanna said. We all took our place at the table and the food looked really good.

"Thank you for having use Hanna, I'm glad we could eat like this all together" the guy named Trever said. The boy kept looking at me and smiled.

"Hi! My name Jack! Or you can call me Jackie! What's your name?" The boy said with big bright eyes. I felt nervous.

"C-Clare" I said while looking down. He smiled even brighter, it was almost blinding. The titans he man next to him smacked his head.

"Be nice Jack or you'll go to timeout" his words sounded serious.

Jackie rub his head "I was just saying hi..." I giggled a little and when I looked up everyone was looking at me.

I sunk down more into the chair wanting to hide. "Awwww it's okay Clare don't be shy" Hanna said.

I nodded and my plate was suddenly full of food.

"Let's eat shall we?" She didn't have to say anything as I was eating the food already.
_____\________
Guys my gf Is bullying me tell her to stahppppp

Also yay! Update! Test this week sorry bbys have a good break :3