2

I kept wondering the streets before I made it to the city. Although it wasn't that far if you rode bus. With no money on me I hade to walk a long way.

To be honest I was scared... all I wanted to do was curl up in my blankie and suck on my pacci and forget everything right now. But I wasn't home. And my bed was the floor anyway.

Night time came and I was getting nervous... I've heard people come out at night and steal little girls like me.... or that was what my mom told me...

I past an alleyway and stopped. I guess I'll rest there for tonight then.

"Hhh ey.... y-ou..." I was startled and I looked back to see a man stumbling on his steps.

"O-h just a k kid.... welp bye~" the man walked away. Well that wasn't scary...

I sat in the alleyway and hugged my knees close to my chest. This is a dream right??. It has to be. I just wanna be....home?

What home did I have? I couldn't even find it safe without dad having to hit me and I barely got food. Yeah right I don't wish to be home anymore. Not like I had one.

That just reminded me on when my parents still cared mom never wanted me in the house, something about socializing, so I stayed outside. I would wonder around and stumbled on a near by park. I would look at the kids my age with there parents.

That looks warm I thought as the kids hugged there parents or even there friends. I didn't have friends or something warm. I didn't know what love was.

My thoughts where interrupted as drips of water hit my nose. I was going to ran... great. And I hade school tomorrow.... guess I will go wet then and cold.

And I had to see her... maybe she'll take me back?? I don't know... I don't know anymore... Maddie was the only person I hade... I don't even know what I did wrong, she always said that I sounded cute when I acted like a baby... I guess I pushed it. No one will understand.

It rained harder. My jacket was soaked and hair wet. The little roof I hade didn't help. Going in a trash can for protection from the rain was a no. So all I did was try and sleep.

Then the rain suddenly stopped. That's weird... I could still hear rain. I look up and find a lady holding an umbrella.

I got a good glimpse of her when a car came by. She hade light brown skin, her wavy hair hanged in a ponytail with some hair hanging down her face and her eyes.... they where a bright yellow, ones I've never seen before. She was wearing a coat that hung around her body perfectly.

"What are you doing here??" She spoke. I snapped out of it quickly. "H-huh?" I looked up at her though wet hair.

"What are you doing here?? It's raining don't you have a place to stay?" She said again. I wanted to cry. No I didn't have a place to stay. "N-o" I managed to gasp.

Pain started coming from the fresh cuts I got yesterday. I tried moving but I winced as the pain started to hit me hard. I felt dizzy.

The lady blended down to catch me. "H-hey! Come on stay with me... we'll get you to a hospital-" I shook my head. I don't wanna go back to that hell hole anymore.

"Come on kid we really need you to go to a hospital" I still shook my head. "D-dont want t o" I said barley rasping my words. She held me tight and hesitated for a bit. "Why don't we go back to my place... I'll treat your wounds there, how does that sound?" The lady hushed me, knowing I would protest.

She stood with me still in her arms and carried me. I guess I'm that light... I didn't know where we where going but she started going up something, stairs? I didn't know I was to dizzy to even see clearly.

I heard a door opens and closed. Did she take me to her home? Was I kidnapped??? Oh well no body would even look for me.

I hugged her tightly and she dressed my head as she was taking me somewhere. "Awww is baby tired?" I blushed at the comment. I tried to speak but she shushed me and laid me down on something soft.

"Sleep okay? We'll talk when you've rested" with she kissed my head and left.

I was really confused. My head started hurting so I didn't think about it that much.

Tomorrow would be fine...

-----
I am not dead!!! Sorry about the wip of my oneshot but I couldn't finish it so I give u a present.

Vote and enjoy!