8

Hehe hoping when this chapter is released that it will be soon anyway enjoy =3

Hanna pov

"Alright ladies make sure your muscles are relaxed!" I was staring at my class following my instructions. Smiling to myself, knowing that there doing a good job I went back and focused on the pose I was doing.

An hour passed and my class was getting ready to leave. Im a yoga instructor at a building thats right above a cafe. Since the cafe got a lot of attention I started asking the owner if i could advertise classes and welp here I am.

"Have a good day miss Hanna!" Mrs. Damly said. She was a regular and always liked to have small chats with me and I didn't mind. I smiled and waved her goodbye while putting away the equipment. My phone started ringing and it was the principal of Clares school. Alarms where going off in my head and I answered immediately. "Hello this Hanna Agate speaking"

"Hello? This is the principle of ************ I'm calling regarding Clare-"

"Is she alright!?!" I yelled. I was panicking and before I could say anything else the principal said thats she was okay, that she needed to be picked up. I agreed and hung up. Why would he ask me pick her up early? Was she really alright? I stopped questioning myself and hurried out of my studio. I quickly went to my car and started up the engine. I couldn't stop worrying. I hade a urge to protect her, to care for her, Ive never felt like this ever. Not even in my past relationships.

Then I made up my mind. Im going to clare that I want her to be my little. How I knew, well it wasn't hard, she would slip to her baby side sometimes but then suddenly snap out of it. I want her to feel safe with me and I want her to know that she doesn't have to hide her self.

I got to the school and made my way out. I didn't care if I was still in my work out clothes I just wanted to see if she was alright.

The hallway to the school was empty and I'm guessing that class was still going on. I speed walked to the principals office.

Once I opened the door I saw a sad looking Clare sitting down in front of the principal and next to her was an empty chair.

"Please have a seat Miss Agate" I suddenly felt nervous... but when as I was sitting down I looked at Clare and saw her hair cut in different angles. "Oh my gosh! Clare what happened?!?" I yelled. She didn't look at me.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about today, earlier she was found in the gym storage closet passed out, and I'm thinking she should head home for today" I couldn't believe what I was hearing...

"Thankfully Jack Shultz found her so we got her to the nurse and that's when we called you" Wait so he goes to her school? Wait that's not important!!! "I'll take her home then" I patted Clare to get up and lead her out as I said my goodbyes.

We got to the car and I opened the door for her. She still wasn't saying anything. I got worried. I got in my seat and started the car. I looked over at her and sighed. We'll talk about this when we get back....

————//time skip bbys;-;////———

I opened the apartment door and she walked past. Before I could say anything, she walked fast to her room. I wasn't going to get frustrated, I have to understand that she needs to tell me at her own time. But at the same time I feel like she thinks I'm going to hurt her...

I walk to her door and knock softly. I hear crying. I wanted to break down the door and hug her, tell her that everything is alright.... but I knew I couldn't scare her anymore.

"Clare I'm going to be in my room, if you need me just knock okay?" I got no response. As expected... I headed to my room and as the time passed and it got dark.

I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. Once I got to bed I looked at some emails and most of them where from my friend or people requesting for a yoga position.

It got late and I got up to check on Clare but the door was locked and I felt like she was sleeping since I didn't hear any sounds. Plus I made sure to lock the window (for inturders) before I cleaned her room.

I sighed and went to bed.

I was standing somewhere....
Place unknown,
Place unnamed,
I was piceful
Not care
But it got heavy,

I woke up to a sudden weight on my body and saw that Clare was next to me. She looked peaceful. She snored softly and I found it cute. I didn't want to wake her up so I softly moved my self and position it where I was hugging her. She stirred but kept her eyes closed.

I smiled to myself. I wanted nothing more then to stay awake all night and she her sleeping. But I knew I hade to work and she needed to go to school.

That's when I knew I really did love her. I wanted to tell her that all the time. I wanted to treat her like my little and spoil her. She felt like my everything.

I snuggled close and closed my eyes. Maybe one day when it's the right time I'll tell her. Just not yet.
———————

An update!!!!!!
Before I leave to work on another chapter. I WONT TAKE THE CRAP PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY CHARACTER CLARE.
If your not liking how she is then wait bc the story gets better if not get out :) (talking to u mean comment)
Anyways I wanna write a smut scene any ideas???? If so feel free to DM me :D