'Best Idea!!!' Dev thought proudly, almost patting his own back as he thought of his great excuse. In his excitement, he spun his balcony and by chance spotting Virat on the beach alone.

Dev checked once more, sure, it was his Virat bhaiya. Dev ran full speed to the beach.

~~~~~~

Rahul shared a very surprised look with Mayank when Virat started laughing madly.

'Is Virat drunk?' The only thought going in his mind as he looked at Mayank quite worried.

Mayank looked back at him equally worried and baffled. Both of them tried to pull Virat back in a sitting position, though Virat seemed to be in a sand hugging mood.

"Virat Bhaiyaaaaaaa!"

The sudden yell making Rahul and Mayank both more alert and suspicious, they can't let their presence around Vi go noticed. It'll create a new kinda storm in social media.

"Devvvvvvvv!!!!" Virat yelled equally excited, still hugging the sand. How he recognized who the guy was beyond Rahul and Mayank? Mayank was worried, Rahul was scowling.

Dev ignored everything and was kneeling in front of Virat, checking if his bhai was alright or not?? What was he even doing here? Did no one notice his brother's this condition? Dev wanted to scream.

But right, now his brother was his top priority.

"Bhaiii, you alright?"

"What are you even doing here?"

"You'll catch cold? What will you do then??"

"And why are you sleeping on sand?"

Dev fired questions after questions, not realizing he wasn't giving anyone any chance to answer.

"Devuuuuu...its fresh here," Virat slurred and Dev looked totally stumped.  Okay, someone cancel Devu out of the nickname lists, please.

"Bhaiya! It's cold here too," Dev argued sensibly.

"But I'm fire, cold can't touch me," Virat reasoned Dev wanted to facepalm, Mayhul were already doing the same.

"How do you know it was me anyway? You didn't even see me!" Dev asked or accused, he himself didn't know.

All he knew, well, he thought actually, that he'll have better chances of reasoning with Virat if he could actually see Virat's face. Well, not watching the face was probably the better option.

"Because I know you kiddo," Virat spoke earnestly looking at Dev with sand sticking to his face, pain in his eyes and smile on his lips. It was an odd sight. Dev wanted the pain of eyes gone immediately.

"Btw meet my Rahuliyaaa, I can sense him in a crowd of thousands too," Virat said whirling to face Rahul and then added equally thoughtfully "though, he is being a scowliya, right now"

Rahul scowl just deepened hearing Virat's words.

"And this is Monku, though Rahuliyaa says only he can call him that but Rahul is mine, so Rahul's nicknames should be mine too right, Dev. Plus, even Monku is my kid. Though, I would have called him Anku, no, one would know who's nickname it was? Will they?" Virat asked Dev, while, Dev was quite busy staring at his first-class team's seniors.