~ 0.4 | The Longbottoms and Tonks'

Hakuna matata:

(n.) a phrase meaning 'no worries for the rest of your days' ; a problem-free philosophy.

) a phrase meaning 'no worries for the rest of your days' ; a problem-free philosophy

(Draco, Cassiopeia and Neville right now ^)

"Cassie, get up! We've got to be at Neville's in 30 minutes." Remus called from the living room.

Groaning, Cassiopeia got up from her bed and started to get dressed. 

It had been over seven years since Cassie was first dropped off at Lupin Cottage on that fateful October night and she was now 9 years old. She knew about her father but couldn't really remember much of him. Her memories were filled with less traumatic times: like picnics with Draco in the fields surrounding the cottage, shopping trips with Narcissa, learning how to ride a broom with Lucius, learning how to ride a bike with Remus and lunches with the Longbottoms or the Tonks.

That's where she was going now, the Longbottom's, they were a having a small gathering for Neville's birthday.

"I'm ready!" she called to Remus while slipping on her shoes.

"Took you long enough." a voice said in her ear, startling her so she fell on her face.

"Tío Reg!" she chastised, dusting herself off.

Remus burst out laughing from his spot by the door.

"Don't encourage him Moony!" she warned.

Regulus walked over to where Remus stood looking rather proud of himself.

"I'm a ghost that only you can see, how else am I supposed to entertain myself?"

Cassie just rolled her eyes at him.

"I can't believe he can still scare you after all this time." Remus chuckled.

"I don't know but it seems to amuse you two children immensely." she sighed.

"Come on Pup, to the floo." Remus directed.

She followed him to the fireplace then turned around to face Regulus.

"You're not coming." she said pointedly. "After that stunt I refuse to let you, go stalk someone else."

Remus watched her amused, having gotten over how strange it was to see Cassie seemingly arguing with the air long ago.

"You can't stop me." Regulus stated sticking his tongue out childishly.