~ 0.3 | The Malfoys

Numinous:

(adj.) Being both fearful and awed by what is before you.

) Being both fearful and awed by what is before you

"Moony!"

"Yeah Pup."

"Uncle Reggie says someone called 'Cissa' is here?"

'Who's Cissa?' Remus wondered. Not a second later there was a knock.

"Told you so." Regulus exclaimed.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "And I'm the two-year-old?"

Remus shook his head and got up heading for the door - he was still getting used to her having conversations with someone he couldn't see nor hear.

❾¾

Hesitantly, he opened the door.

"Finally, I was beginning to wonder if you weren't in." the woman said.

Narcissa Malfoy nee. Black. An air of privilege surrounded her as she stood there, the definition of regal.

Tall and slim with arrogant good looks she was model worthy. Piercing blue eyes complimented her pale complexion and a half-black, half-blond clavi cut with side-swept bangs framed her face.

She was a woman who clearly commanded respect and wouldn't take no for an answer. She was looking at Remus expectantly.

"Umm, come in?"

She nodded and entered the small cottage.

"So, where is she?"

"Who?"

"Oh, don't be obtuse! Sirius' girl of course." Narcissa said irritably.

"In the living room, why?"

Narcissa ignored him and headed to where she assumed the living room was.

❾¾

Cassie peered out of the window nosily, inspecting the unexpected visitor.

"She's Pretty"

"She is," Regulus said amusedly. "she can be dead scary though."

"Why do you think she's here?" 

"For you probably." Regulus stated.

"Why, what did I do?" Cassie asked worriedly, trying to figure out what she might have done to offend the woman.

"Nothing, she's family."

"Oh. But what if she doesn't like me?"

"Just use your manners and maybe compliment her." Regulus instructed.

"So, I just need to be polite and tell her she's pretty?" Cassie asked looking at Regulus expectantly.

"Yeah, Cissa likes to look tough just make a good impression and you'll be fine!" Regulus replied to the anxious child.