27 - c r o s s r o a d s

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•It's been a couple of weeks since the incident that happened with Petra

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident that happened with Petra. You haven't even realized that graduation was around the corner. But something else has been on your mind though.

Over the weeks, your mom opened up about their parent's divorce and it took a toll on you. It took a few days for you to recover from it which involved Levi and the others coming over to help you out. Graduation was just a few days away and it was pretty late going shopping but it's the day after you all go your separate ways.

"Hey, sweetie... how you feeling?"

You feel the hallway light shine into your room as you're mom walks into the room. Your mother sits down on the bed to the side of you.

"I'm tired."

"Me too."

She gently caresses the back of your head using her fingers to comb through your bed hair.

"Look you have big days ahead of you sweetheart. I'm not tryna rush you out of bed but...I'm rushing you out of bed."

She pulls your arm to get you out of bed which forces your body weight onto your arm.

"Come on Y/n, get uppp!!"

"Okay okay give me a minute."

She lets go of your arm forcing to get up.

"That's more like it!"

"Whatever.."

•-•-•-•-•-•

As you walk down the stairs now ready for the day, all you hear is the sweet hot sizzling of fresh bacon cooking on the stove that you hear every morning. You walk into the kitchen seeing your sister sitting down on her phone, and Geoffrey and your mom on opposite sides of the kitchen.

The door bell rings.

"I'll get it!"

Geoffrey quickly turns off the stove and goes over to open the door.

"Hello."

"Heyyy Geo!"

Knowing exactly who's voices those were you exit the kitchen and walk towards the front door to see Mikasa and Hange.

"What are you guys doing here so early??"

"Because yes."