14 - p r i d e

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Your eyes widen in shock. You weren't mad or pissed like usual. It was worse than that. You felt a lump in your throat wanting you to shed a few tears in front of everyone. But your pride held that back.

No one said anything after that. Not even Hange which surprised you. You broke the silence without thinking.

"Excuse me I need to use the bathroom."

You got up and scooched over Hange and Eren walking fast to the bathroom. Petra's eyes followed your movements smirking for just a second.

On your way to the bathroom, Levi walks out of the bathroom meeting his eyes with yours. You both stop in your tracks not breaking eye contact. The pride, frustration took over that depressed state and glared at him on the verge of letting those tears slide down your cheek leaving dry stains. But you didn't.

He just stood there not moving an entire inch. You hated how he put up this barrier not letting anyone in. In fact, you hated how he always had an attitude with you when you said something wrong. And even hated how he would smirk at you teasingly leaving you flustered. You hated all of it.

"You don't have to tutor me anymore."

You immediately turned around and walked fast out the door. You didn't even care about the bathroom anymore, you just couldn't stay there anymore. It was so hard to believe that you let a dumb bitch get to you. What if it wasn't true?

"Y/n!"

It was Eren, he followed out after you pulling on your arm trying to get your attention.

"A-are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine."

"Are you sure...you kind of left us back there..."

"My stomach wasn't feeling too well, so I'm going home."

"Then let me come with you."

You really want to be alone at that moment but-

"Okay fine."

•-•-•-•-•-•
MEANWHILE
Levi left a little while ago so it's even more awkward. Left at the table were just Hange, Mikasa, and Petra. Hange and Mikasa just sat there waiting for lunch to be over. Petra is going on and on about moments of her and Levi. Counting minutes, seconds, milliseconds... it didn't even matter at this point. They just wanted this to be over.

"Levi then helped me to the nurse's office! He made sure I was ok and treated my wound with love!"

The clock read 12:44 on the wall. Hange and Mikasa just sat there staring at it waiting. "Then he made sure I could wal-"

"Oh! Look at the time! Lunch is over!! Bye!"

The clock struck 12:45 and both Hange and Mikasa were both out the door.

"At least let me finish you ungrateful brats."

"Um, ma'am?"

"What."

Petra turns around and sees the waiter in front of her. The waiter points to the food on the table.

"You've got to be kidding."

•-•-•-•-•-•

You and Eren walked slowly in the hallways just conversing on random things. You were glad that he was there even though you wanted to be alone. Hange and Mikasa pass by you both heading to class.

"Hurry the bell's gonna ring!"

You run into the classroom out of breath, catching everyone's attention... even Levi's. There was eye contact for a split second before turning away and walking to your seat.

"Why did you leave us with that Levi Lover back there?!"

Hange and Mikasa both turn around to look at you.

"Sorry about that.."

You rub the back of your neck genuinely guilty about that.

"No, you're not! You wanted us to suffer!"

Even Mikasa was upset.

The teacher walked back in as the bell rang once again. Thinking back about what you said to Levi...made you feel that same lump in your throat than before.

But the door slams open making a very loud bang making everyone flinch out of their chairs. It was Petra standing there smiling once again.

"Sorry, the door slipped. tehe!"

Everyone then just went back to doing what they were doing. Petra walked to sit in front of Hange since it was the closest to Levi, of course.

You never pay attention in class so you just rested your head on top of your desk and putting your earphones in. Blocking out everyone's voices you close your eyes silently jamming to your favorite song.

•-•-•-•-•-•

After hours of the song on repeat, Mikasa taps your arms so you can take off your headphones.

"What?"

She points to the teacher talking to everyone.

"Guys don't forget that you have your exams next week! So be prepared and study!"

You facepalm as a wave of regret comes rushing down upon you.

'Why did I say that?'

But then there was a lightbulb.

The bell rang and everyone got up to converse with their friends or just left. You get up as well walking to Eren's desk, right next to Levi's.

"Hey Eren wanna study after school?"

Eren looks up at you surprised.

"Sure! At my place or yours?"

You already knew what your mom might say.

"Your place is fine."

You grab his arm as he grabs his bag with his other arm.

"Ok wait!"

Everyone was confused.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁!!!🤪
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱!!😌💅
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻😁👍
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝟮𝟯🥳