Pero mukhang narinig n'ya dahil sumagot s'ya ng "Ah..." Kung sabagay, sobrang lapit n'ya sa akin! 

Mas lalong yumuko pa si Carrack. Ramdam ko na ang katawan n'ya sa likod ko, at ang mukha n'ya ay nasa gilid ko. He placed his chin over my right shoulder. 

Natataranta na ako pero nagawa ko pa ring sundan ng tingin ang kanang braso n'ya nang ipatong n'ya iyon sa countertop sa harap ko. Hawak n'ya ang cellphone n'ya at mabilis na na-unlock iyon. I saw his picture with Stan as his wallpaper. He's really a doting uncle. 

Carrack navigated on his phone until he's on his thread with Selene. Nabasa ko doon ang kasunod ng mga mensahe n'ya kay Selene na hindi ko na hinintay kanina dahil sa sobrang sama ng loob. 

Carrack: Yeah. This is better than the party, lol.

Selene: Seriously? You're banging?

Carrack: Wth? 

Selene: Are we talking about the same St? 

Selene: Stella?

Carrack: Hell no. Lol, I'm with this...
(Image of his hand holding a packet of a cigarettes.)

Carrack: STICKS! 

Carrack: Dumbass 

Selene: .|. 

I giggled after reading that. 

Akala ko talaga...

"Why are you thinking that I'm with Stella anyway?" Carrack asked after dropping his phone on the counter then he took the smaller glass. Bahagyang lumayo s'ya sa akin para mainom nang maayos ang order n'ya. 

I watched him in awe as he took it straight then he quickly followed with the glass of beer. He drank half of it before he dropped it back on the countertop. Nilingon n'ya ako at bahagyang tinaas ang isang kilay. 

I'm still distracted from watching how his adam's apple bobbed up as he took gulfs from his drinks. Dang! He looks so hot. 

"Baby..." Carrack slightly laughed. "Why are you assuming that I'm with Stella?" he pried. 

I swallowed something that's not really there on my throat. Napainom ako sa baso ng tubig at tumitig doon matapos kong ibalik sa ibabaw ng counter. 

"Because she said she's with someone. And she's currently into you," I murmured. 

"What?" Carrack asked then he resumed his previous position on my shoulder. I shivered as he dropped a kiss on my exposed shoulder. "Damn, Hannah... I can't think straight," he murmured on my shoulder. "All I can think of is your possessive kisses." He renewed his embrace on my body. "You got me whipped, baby." 

All I can do is to bite on my lower lip. I can feel the erratic beating of my heart. My nerves are on frenzy and I feel high with emotions. Mas nalalasing ako dito kay Carrack kaysa sa alak. 

But this is crazy! 

I cleared my throat. "We thought that you're with Stella since she said that she's having a good time with someone. And she's currently into you," I said more loudly this time. 

Carrack chuckled. "Well... she flirted for a while. Hindi ko nga lang pinansin," Carrack said in a teasing tone. "You know why?"

Because she's my cousin? Or because I am here? 

He continued even without response from me. "It's because my baby is dancing on the dancefloor below me. She's unaware that she's enthralling men... and I am no exception. I am completely captured by that siren. My baby. So, how can I shed an ounce of attention to other girl?"