𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Sarawat

Getting up from my sitting position, I drove to the base and slammed open the doors, as there she stood.

..The mole...
I almost couldn't believe it, my own best friend would take my lover away from me!

"NOONMIN!" i yelled at the very top of my lungs, Ignoring the shocked looks sent my way.

"Yes Sar-"'BANG' hearing her voice alone just made me more angry.

I slammed her down gripping her neck tightly,"SARAWAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Man yelled trying to pull me away.

"She did it,she's the mole!" i yelled throwing her at the wall with a bang.

Hearing her gasp out and laugh breathlessly, "so you found out..." She said between breaths getting up.

"Yes, im the mole and I don't regret a thing I did. I helped you, I was the one that did everything for you!" she screamed angrily I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.

"I don't care dammit, the question is why why would you do this I've never done anything to you!" I yelled back at her words.

There was a moment of silence before tears dripped from her eyes.

".. you are just so-so-so BLIND, I was there when you really needed help I was the one to give you a hand I was the shoulder for you to cry on it was always me and you, and then you came back and then you met...HIM!" She screamed out venom in her words.

"Once he was in the picture, he was the only thing in your eyes, you didn't care about me anymore you never cared about me, so I did the only thing I could do... I got rid of him"

Anger And Rage filled me as she said those words.

I ran to her and squeezed her neck, nothing was keeping me restrained from killing her.

The thought alone made me smile with pride, but Man came and pulled me off.

"Don't do it, she's not worth it" he said to me, I dropped her as she fell to the ground, barely breathing...
~

~~