(A/N: I don't know what is the syllabus for Third Year of Highschool in Japan. I tried researching about it but I can't find it so I just used what I learned. Sorry though if I get it wrong. Please do share if you know it though. It would be helpful for me in the future.)

"The answers are iron catalyst, copper and titanium, then they have high melting and boiling point and they are good catalyst, next the difference is that Transition Metals have different oxidation states while other metals only have one, and Transition Metals are usually used as catalyst."

I look at Pop tart #2 who is now shock. I just scoffed at her and was about to continue my sleep when she suddenly said, "Ahem! That's correct, Mr. Komori. But! You are still not allowed to sleep in class! And- Wait! Is that a wolf?!"

"Wolf! What the! Why are you bringing a freaking wolf into the school?!" One student shouted at me as he stand up with all the other students except for Reiji and ran to the front of the classroom. Wow! It took them this long to finally realized there's a wolf in the classroom the whole time.

"Yes, it's Rigel."

"Excuse me, Mr. Komori. But bringing a pet to school is forbidden especially a wolf! Please put your pet outside now!"

"Umm.. No."

"Mr. Komori, you're testing my patience. If you're not going to do it, then we're going to the Principal's office. Give me that thing!"

She tries to take Rigel when Rigel growls at her making her flinched. She then said, "That's it! We're going to the Principal's office right now!"

"Fine, then I can also report to him that you have been sexually harassing the students."

That made her froze on the spot as she quickly turns around and shouted, "You would not dare!"

I shrugged at her and said, "I can and I would do it. Unless..."

"Unless what?!"

I smiled sweetly at her and said, "Well you would let me sleep in class and bring Rigel with me. In exchange, I would not report you. So do we have a deal?"

"Ugh! Fine! Keep your promise!"

"I will."

With that she continues with her lesson as I continue with my sleep. I know Reiji is going to give me lecture later but I'll just deal with it later.

~Time skip to lunch time~

It's finally lunch time. So far all my other classes were fine (he means that he already knows everything so he just sleep the entire time). I stand up from my seat and was about to leave the classroom to the cafeteria. But! Of course there's something that would happened and that something is catching a familiar smell. The smell is disgusting for me but sweet to other vampires. Yes, it's blood. Pop tart's blood specifically. I look at Reiji and we both had the same idea of the vampire who is causing this. The mighty Oreo-sama.

Reiji and I teleport (yes, no one is in the classroom) to where Oreo and Pop tart are. We were greeted with the sight of Oreo sucking Pop tart's blood. Eww!

"Ayato, you are such a disgrace. I never dreamed that you would do such things in the school," said Reiji.

"Damn it! It's Reiji!"

"Oreo!"

"How dare you call Ore-sama that?!"

"Whatever! I just want to tell you that I don't care what you're doing to her, just don't kill her."

"What's in for me?"

"Ugh! What do you want?"

"Hmm... How about you make Ore-sama some takoyaki?"

"Sure, it's not that hard."

"But it has to be delicious than her's!"

"Wait... You're saying that she just cooked you takoyaki?"

"Of course! It's there if you want to taste some." Ayato said while pointing to a plate full of takoyakis. I walked over to it and see the takoyakis are somewhat decent I guess. I ate one of it and it tastes uhhh... Meh!

"Did you help her?"

"Yes, just to make sure she is making takoyakis not something else."

"I knew it."

"What do you mean by that?" Said Kanato out of nowhere. I look around and see all the brothers are here. Lazy guy aka Shu sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. Butler aka Reiji is still standing in the same spot with the same posture. Oreo aka Ayato standing besides the passed out Pop tart. Mr. Pervert aka Laito leaning against the wall while looking seductively. Cutie aka Kanato standing beside me with his Teddy in his arms. And our infamous tsundere, Subaru leaning against the wall looking agitated for some reason.

"Well about that..."