I just smiled at him

" Don't be . You are right afterall . I'm just a newbie . It's alright, no sweat at all "

" Still , I'm sorry for spitting those words . I didn't mean to be harsh , It's just... " he was struggling again

I chuckled , looking unbothered and unaffected

" Ano ka ba , tama na yan . You are not sorry . You are just doing your job " I said and he just smiled uncomfortably na parang hindi rin nasiyahan sa mga salita na sinabi niya

It's alright . I just realized that it is actually good for me not be part of their circle , in that case I won't be attached easily to them and won't have a trouble if they caught me . It's part of my plan to avoid them afterall .

And again , a deafening silence filled the car not until we both arrived in our destination .

I sucked in my breath habang bumababa kami sa sasakyan not showing my nervousness na baka nga , isa sa amin ang madadakip ngayon and it pains me if someone really is . It just shows of how unworthy I am being a friend and a leader .

All of us are scattered around the area para hindi halata sa mga tao sa paligid ng convenient store . My anxiety went up when I saw how many of us are scattered and ready to catch that women , ready to catch my friend if ever proven .

I was busy formulating some plan in how to save my friend without no one noticing when I remembered something . .

Shit. The watch . I need to tap the watch to inform them that someone might be in trouble

And so I tapped the watch secretly sending a code to my friend to go here in this area and observe what's going on . They would track where the signal comes from and go to that place.

I really don't know what to expect . I was separated or we were seperated from each other for a long time that we didn't know each other's habit anymore . We didn't know what's going on with each other's life and and what they do on a daily basis because we were forced not to update to each other . Even if we see each other sometimes it is not enough time to tell everyone what you have been doing for the past months or everday . We did not have much of a talk and we are just enjoying our vacation as if it was our last and if I knew that this would've happen , I would've stop them for coming into stores to buy a fucking snack or something .

" She's still inside , Nigel's still inside " Kristian informed Flip

" Oh damn , just tell him to fucking pull the disguise so that we can end this already " pagrereklamo ni Third

Flip glared at him

" You think it's that easy ? What if she was that princess? Do you think she can't defend herself when someone pulls off her disguise? you dumbass " Flip said

" Just tell him to wait . We need to wait until she comes out , walk the empty streets so that we can surround her " He ordered

" What if she escapes ? " I asked

" She can't . The place is surrounded and if she's the one , she will know that and she has no choice but to walk the streets and fight us or surrender " Kristian smirked