This was all new and confusing to me. I knew that this was not Aris. I knew this is Artorius.

But..

But this isn't like him!

The Artorius I know HATES me! Then... Why is he doing this?

I heard a door open. I heard 2 people talk. I was slowly dozing off again. And his arms are so comfortable.
I love how my body responded to his touch. But at the very same time I hate it!

I heard the 2 people argue. Obviously one of the voices is Artorius. While the other..

The other voice sounds familiar. But i can't seem to be able concentrate on the voice or whatever they are arguing about.

However i caught a few words.

Mate..... Alpha... wrong.... Protect.... Reject.... I didn't...

What are they saying?

"Woo are my ward in command! You won't qution my dition!"

What? What is Artorius saying?!

Then I heard the familiar voice say, "But.... my luna! I'll pvotect war. I ont care but you say, Apha!"

Huh? Did he just say... LUNA?!!!

"Ewoph! You wave said ewoph, Waven! Wow get ut!"

I heard Artorius snarl.

I felt him start to walk again. This time he held me so tightly that i could feel his claws grazing my arm slightly.

Why is he so close to shifting?

I shrugged it off and leaned even more closer to Artorius and sighed.

Faintly enough, i heard a door open and close. I was greated by the heavenly scent of him. It was more in this room. Wait! Did he bring me to HIS ROOMMMMM??!!

I felt him put me on the bed. God! This bed is so soft. I'm in love! I felt him slip in beside me and his strong arms wrapped around me. Almost instantly my body reacted by leaning more into his embrace.

I felt his lips on my neck. "beautiful. So fucking perfect!" i  heard him say in a low voice before i let the sleep consume me fully.

..........

The next morning I woke up feeling awesome but confused. You might be wondering why I'm confused, i mean last night... Didn't he take me to his room? Didn't i sleep in his arms? Did i not?

Or was it a dream? Was it real?! Well, it felt real.

Then why the heck am I in MY room?!

Looking down at my clothes, i was still in the clothes I wore yesterday. But then i caught a smell. I pulled my tank top up and sniffed it. My eyes widened.

IT WAS REAL! LAST NIGHT HAPPENED!

My tank top reeked of his scent. I hugged it even closer and inhaled more. His scent is heavenly.