(𝟷) 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Oni-chan!! Wake up!!" I was shaking my big brother to wake him up. But still didn't work. "Hmmm..." I hummed and suddenly an idea come to my mind. "Oni-chan! Wake up or else you'll be late for the bargain sale!!" I yelled at his ear and he quickly wake up, takes a quick shower and wears his hero's clothes. As he was about to go, "Sensei, the bargain sale is tomorrow not today" said Genos as he was cooking for lunch. It was 11 a.m and Genos have to prepare us lunch. 

"Oooo..." Saitama was making his usual dumb face and quickly changes into his comfy clothes. He took a bag of chips and watches tv. I sighed seeing my brother who easily being tricked. "Genos-san needs any help?" I went to the kitchen and offers my help to Genos. Genos shook his head. "No need to and please call me Genos" Genos smile and you smile too. You didn't want to bother Genos so you decide to sit beside your brother and watch tv together.

After a few minutes of watching some random tv shows, suddenly Genos calls for you. You went to the kitchen and ask "what's wrong?". "Can you buy salt packet? It looks like we run out of it" said Genos. You nodded and changes your clothes. You wears a grey hoodie with a black plaid pattern skirt. "Off I go!" I thought to myself and went to the nearest supermarket. You didn't feel a bit scared of monsters or bad guys because you're a hero! Well you're a B-class hero. You actually pretty strong but you're too lazy during the written test so that why you end up in B-class. 

But there is one person that you need to be careful with, Garou the hero hunter. You never met him and you didn't know how his face looks like. The fact that he will hunt you scared the hell out of you. So you need to be extra precaution-

"Mama!"

Suddenly, I felt someone tuck the bottom of my hoodie. I looked down and saw a girl with a silver hair was tucking my hoodie. "Mama!" said the little girl. "Ma- what?!!" I felt shocked. The girl must be mistaken me as her mom. 

"Aren't you mama??" The girl made a questionable face. "You must be mistaken. I'm not your mom" I said. "But you look like my mom but younger. What is your name?" asked the little girl and hugs my leg. "Ermm... (y/n)".

"HAh! My mom name is (y/n) too!" The little girl jumped excitedly. "How old are you?". 

"I'm 5 years old" The little girl then let go off my leg and holds my hand. "How the hell she's so smart??!!" I thought to myself and holds the little girl hand. 

"So what is your name?" I asked. 

"Mama! You forgot my name! How cruel" She pouted.

 "Just to make sure you're my daughter". 

"My name is Fumiko".

"Who is your father then?"

"My dad is Garou!"

W-what?! G-Garou!!?? She related to Garou!  And she said that her mom name is same as me!!? Does this mean she is from the future?! What! Bruh...Time machine doesn't exist! She must be joking! So I have to find Garou and ask about Fumiko. I bring Fumiko home and search for him tomorrow. Wait! I can't bring Fumiko home! If Genos know she related to Garou, he'll do something to her!

You bought the salt packet and bring Fumiko home with you. You opened the door and Saitama notices the little girl behind you. "Who is she?" asked Saitama. "Uncle Saitama!" Fumiko happily runs to Saitama and hugs him. To your surprise Saitama hugs her back. You gave the salt to Genos and he asked about the girl. You told Genos everything except that she is related to Garou.

"I guess she can stay here if sensei doesn't feel bother" said Genos. "Well I didn't mind" Saitama then continue to play with Fumiko though it feel weird that your brother let someone stays in his small apartment and he also plays with Fumiko! 

"Genos can you please take care of her tomorrow? I'll tell the police to search Fumiko-chan's relatives" You lied to Genos. Tomorrow you'll search for Garou even though he scare the hell out of you.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐