(𝟼) 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"That would be 1500 yen", the cashier smiled as he gave you the receipt.

"Pardon?", you chuckled and the cashier just laughed along with you. The other customers were giving you a weird look. They might saw you guys were crazy or something. You continued to laugh until you smacked the table which caused the cashier to flinch.

"Hey hey! Why it is so expensive?? Can't I have a discount??", you gave him your scary look

"Umm... well you're the one who orders so much and besides I don't if you're a woman, a man, a child or an old man, you have to pay no matter what!".

"But I'm a hero! I heard that Metal Bat once ate at here and he got 50% discount!".

"Wait, you're a hero? Never heard of you before", he gave you his confused look.

"I'm a hero! My name is Titania!".

"Titania. Hmmm... Never heard of you".

"Fine! I will pay!", you gave up and gave him the money. The cashier smiled and you walked towards Garou and Fumiko.

"Hey, what's wrong?", asked Garou feeling concerned as he saw your despairing face. "Nothing", you scoffed but it still didn't stop Garou from being concern about you.

"So Garou, here you go", you let go of Fumiko's hand and let Garou hold it. Fumiko felt confused, why would her mother let go of her hand.

"Mama, where are you going?", she asked

"Mama, where are you going?", she asked. You crouched on her level and put your hand on her shoulder. "From now on, you will live with your father". Fumiko looked at you as she was about to cry.  

"Wait! Don't cry!", you tried to calm her down.

"But I want to live with Mama and Papa", she sniffed.

"Mama has to leave because I have work to be done. Maybe after I finish my work, we can spend some time together, okay?", you hugged Fumiko and stroke her back. "Okay", she said and hugged you back. Garou looked at both of you seeing the little drama made his heart soften. Is this how a child should be treated, treat them with soft and caring. Treat them full of love. Oh, how he wishes to be treated like how (y/n) treats Fumiko. He wants to be loved.

You released the hug and kissed Fumiko's forehead. "Now, be a good girl and listen to your father". Fumiko nodded and went to Garou to hold his hand. Garou's thought has been interrupted once Fumiko holds his hand.

"What's wrong, Garou? You seem quiet", you asked. Garou always teases you but right now he seems full of thoughts.

His confused face immediately turns to a smirk. "Aren't you a bad mother? You just made our daughter cried".

"Geh! It's not my fault", you said and Garou just laughed seeing your face full of embarrassment.

You slammed the door after walking from the restaurant. "Welcome home", said Saitama as he was watching tv while eating chips. He was waiting for Genos to prepare dinner. "Oh, (y/n). Welcome home. Where's Fumiko?", asked Genos while wearing his pink apron. It's cute when Genos is wearing an apron like he is pretending to be someone's wife.

"Fumiko is taken care of by the police since the police are going to test her DNA to find her parents", you lied again. If though you hate lying but still have to for the sake of you, Garou and Genos. You also don't want Fumiko to get hurt by Genos. What would Genos do if he knows that Fumiko is the daughter of the famous Hero Hunter? If by chance Fumiko is from the future, does that mean what she said was true? That you're married to Garou.

"Oh, okay. Get ready, (y/n). Dinner is ready! And we're eating hot pot with cabbage", said Genos. As soon as Genos said hot pot, Saitama quickly sat on the dining table full of excitement. You rarely saw this kind of Saitama but you still love him. Genos smiled and got the plate to eat.

You on the other hand got on a shower to get rid of this smell. You hope Garou can take care of Fumiko since he is not the type of guy who would get along with kids. Hopefully, it wouldn't turn into a disaster.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

A/n

 Here is the new chapter. Thank you for waiting.

About (y/n), I don't care what you guys imagine her look. But don't mind me putting some pics that are related to the scene. Just like that "hey hey" one. I put Hayasaka Ai since its fits the situation. I will put some pics in the future chapter.  It up to you to imagine what (y/n) looks like.