(𝟿) 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Nghh... Ah~! Garou~", you moan as Garou is thrusting his big cock deep into your wet cunt. He bites your neck to make you more sensitive which it did. You grab his hair enjoying the pleasure he gives to you. "You like that, bunny? feeling my cock inside you?", he growled as he fasten his pace making you unable to think anything besides his cock.

You can't answer him as his cock manages to hit your sweet spot. He doesn't like how you didn't reply to him, so he rubs circles around your throbbing clit. "H-hah!! Y-yes! I like that!", you manage to say between moans.

"Hahaha good bunny~", he kisses your ear and his thrust becomes sloppier. "G-Garou! I'm close!", you feel close to your orgasm.

Suddenly, you feel something hard hit your head. You open your eyes and see Fumiko is sleeping while covered with a blanket. You blink your eyes trying to process what just happened and turns out that you were having a wet dream.

"Oh god! I didn't believe I was having a dream which is having sex with Garou!", you scream in your mind. You couldn't believe this. Having a wet dream with him is like you desire him. It's not your fault that he's so god damn hot.

"Oh my god, I can't stop blushing", you mumble while touching your cheeks, feeling the heat from it.

"Mama, why are your face is red?", Fumiko question as she saw your blushing face while eating her breakfast. You swallow your food and answer her, "The temperature is really hot today". "Ohh", she blinks and stands up to go somewhere. "Where are you going?", you ask but she ignores you and you continue to eat.

Then, she comes back while holding something in her hands. "Here", she holds out her hands and you can see ice cubes on them. You hold out your hands to grab the ice cubes. "Mama feels hot so I bring ice to you to keep you cold", she smiles.

"That not how- anyway thank you, Fumiko", you pat her head and she sits on the chair to continue eating her breakfast.

"That smell good".

You're startled hearing that familiar voice. The voice belongs to a person who you refuse to meet because you feel embarrassed.

"W-why are you here?", you accidentally stutter which make you slap yourself. "Didn't we have a deal? You'll work for me while I'm taking care of this kid", he stated and grabs your breakfast and eat it. "Hey! That's mine!", you try to get your breakfast back from him but he just holds you so that you can't move. He laughs seeing your face when you're trying your best to get the food. You forget about the dream you had with him.

After finishing breakfast, Fumiko is watching her favourite movie while you are cleaning the kitchen. You told Garou to keep his eyes on Fumiko which he did but somehow he started to get bored. "Bye. I gotta go", he said. Before he jumps outside through the window, you stop him by tucking his shirt.

"Tch! What is it?", he glared at you. His glare is scary but you decided to woman up and speak to him about your idea. 

"W-wait! I have something important to tell you!". He quirked his brow feeling curious about what would you want to talk with him. You gulp before telling him the idea you've been thinking since yesterday.

"Can I have your DNA?", you politely asked.

"For what?".

"To test either Fumiko is your daughter or not", you stated with full confidence.

"How about you?", he question.

"Me? What about me?", you point your index finger toward yourself.

"Don't you want to test your DNA too?".

"Why would I?".

"Because she calls you Mama".

You look at him with a confused face. He facepalmed as to why you can't process what he's thinking. "She calls you Mama. Aren't that supposed to mean that she's your daughter too!!".

"What?!! So you said that she's our daughter?! Hah!! I will never have sex with you", you said the word 'sex' out loud and you immediately cover your mouth. You remembered the dream you had last night like it was still fresh in your memory.

"Yeah. I will never do that with you!", he bluntly said. You sigh in relief that he didn't notice your red face or else he will tease you. 

"Now, all I need is your saliva", you said.

"Why? You have a spit kink?", he teased.

"H-huh?!! This is for the DNA test!", you turned around from him to hide your blushing face. "Spitting is hot but no! just no", you thought before grabbing a cotton bud.

You started to dress up to meet with Dr Genus. Dr Genus is interested in your brother about his super strength. He once offered Saitama to be his lab rat for a day but he refused because he's too lazy. But you, on the other hand, wanted to share your brother secret with him in exchange he gave you money. He agreed to it and since that day, you guys have become close. He always gives you free food and money to get more information about your brother secret training.

"Mama, where are you going?", asked Fumiko as she saw you were dressing beautifully. "Mama wants to meet a friend", you answered.

"Ohhh... Bye-bye, Mama!!", she waved to you and you just wave back.

"Bye-bye, my baby!! And Garou makes sure you take care of her", you said and went outside and close the door.

Garou's plan for today is hero hunting but you forced him to take care of Fumiko while you are gone. At first, he didn't want to but later he just accepted his fate because you always win in an argument.