Chapter 10: The One Time I Left

------- The week Rundown

As that week went on wherever Luna went Harper was sure to follow. Even on her Dates with Cardin wherever they might have gone her and Imp would ‘Happen to show up’. This was to insure that Luna would not be in trouble with her clan.

------- Back in normal time

Imp P.O.V.

I wonder we have been just ever so happening to appear wherever Luna goes. “Hey babe?” I said with no response ‘Thats right she doesn't know about this kind of thing.’ “Hey Harper?” I said again as she turned around. “Yes Imp?” Harper said. “Why do we keep showing up wherever Luna is? I mean come on I know I’m not boring. So why?” I asked. “Well I think shes great and….. I thought there would be another thing…” She said rubbing her pony tail with the last part. ‘Cute’ I thought. “Well then let’s go!” I said taking her arm and speed walking off. “HEY!? Where are we going Imp?” She asked catching up to her arm.

I pull her am into my boobs and hold her close. “Why can’t we just be like a couple for a little? I mean we haven’t been alone anywhere. You always want to follow Luna.” I said a little sad. “Well that is because… nvm. Well where should we go?” She asked. I pull her closer to me and keep walking around Vale. “Well we could just go out into Forever Fall?” I suggested. “That sounds like fun at least, it’s a pretty place.” She said while finally forcing her arm from my bear trap like grasp.

---- Meanwhile

Luna P.O.V.

‘Man I am glad they have finally left’ I sigh. “Welp now to have a good day on the town!” I said a little excited. I go all around Vale finding new places and shops to explore. ‘Hmmm i wonder if this person knows I can tell there following me? I guess not since they still are.’ I take a couple shadie roads leading her to a safe place. As I take a quick cornor I take out Mangetsu & Shingetsu (the two halfs of her ring blade) and then pin this person agenst the wall with the insides. “Why are you following me? I can feel your aura following me its annoying… wait?” I said as I see this person's body morphing out of this older man into a younger female about my age but wearing a mask like Harper’s but it is left white instead of black. “STOP THAT YOUR AURA HAS NO SHAPE OR COLOR DUE TO THIS! JUST STOP!” I said slapping the mask on her face.

“Well that wasn't nice now was it? Well I guess you're more powerful now that we have let you loose for too long. Well we’ll have to finish it quick then now won’t we?” As she said that I felt a sharp pain in my back. “No that wasn’t ni…” As I hit the floor I see she was another person I over looked. ‘Wait is that Harper? I thjouht she was my friend?’ *Blacks out*

Imp P.O.V.

We hit the Forever Fall Forest soon enough. As we get there we just go try to find a nice looking tree. After a while of searching we found a tree with two nice limbs for laying on. We just sit there and talk about small things for a while. “So why are you so insistent on following her everywhere? I mean you even went into that super sappy movie. I couldn't even get you to watch a slasher I thought you would like. Is it that important to you to be with her? I mean if you wan..” I was cut off by her lips pressing against mine. “I don’t want to be with her I have to be with her. To protect her.” She said bluntly

“Why do you have to protect her? I mean if she takes the fight seriously enough none of us have been able to beat her. She’s learned fast since she got to Beacon. She didn't even know how to use semblance or how to properly use aura. And now she can take on almost anyone.  OH MY GOSH I JUST THOUGHT HOW COOL WOULD IT BE FOR HER TO FIGHT ‘MS.INVINCIBLE?!” I scream when I thought of it. “Okay, okay now calm down now that your idea has been said” She said chuckling a bit it was cute to see her chuckling like a normal girl.

“Now will you tell me why you are so dead set on protecting her?” I asked again. “Well thats my reason not your if you don’t want to follow then you don’t have to.” She said bluntly. “Well I do enjoy that you at least thought of me this time and you are taking me on so many different places. I mean it’s not that I don’t want to go with you but were always with her so we can’t even kiss or just hold each other.” I said a little depressed by that fact.

“And what is stopping you from doing that? I mean you were doing it all around Vale earlier? That is you holding me close and all not so much kissing.” As she said that I felt a little awkward and I could feel my face heating up. “Well it’s kinda awkward since we know her and all.” I said feeling my face blush even reder now and rubbing the back of my head. “I mean it’s not like they don’t see use cuddling when we wake up since we all lay in the same bed. I may get up earlier than you but Luna is normally already awake. And sometimes I catch Charlie just walking in.” She said a little irritated with the last part. “Does anyone even know what Charlie does all day after school? Or even his what he likes it’s especially odd since i’m supposed to be his closest friend.” I said pondering what he could be doing.

“Well I think we better be getting back since it’s getting late. Hold me hand and don’t let go okay?” Harper said holding her hand out for me. I grabbed it held it tightly as she sends us BOTH AROUND IN SHADOWS! After a little we were in front of Beacon. “You can do that with two people?!” I said turning to her she looked exhausted about to fall over. I just hold her up and then use my semblance to take us both to our dorm fast to sleep we both fall on the bed and sleep laying on top of each other practically.