SeCrEt LoVe ChiLd headass-

(A/N): attention everyone, for obvious reasons I will be pASSING AWAY- ^ 

Also I got a 96% on that cereal box if ya'll wanted to know 😭🖐🏾

Hana POV:

I am currently feeling second hand anxiety. You know why? You know why someone else's suffering is making me wanna swallow myself whole? Because someone in this festival thought it was a good idea to make first place in the obstacle race worth oNE MILLION POINTS IN THE CAVALRY BATTLE??! AGAIN I SAY THIS STUPID SCHOOL IS ON DRUGS!!

I look over to see Midoriya quite literally evaporating under the menacing states of our peers and all I can do is cry for him internally. Because putting the actual pressure on myself and joining his team will NOT make my nausea feel better 💀.

So I begin to spend my fifteen minutes avoiding eye contact with the poor freckled boy and looking for my own team. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see... Shinsou?

Isn't this the same dude who was insulting my class before? ISNT HE ALSO MANZ WHO I ALWAYS HAVE WEIRD FUCKING SHOUJO ANIME MOMENTS WITH??

" Y-yes?"

I kinda feel bad for popping off on him ngl...

He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, glancing to the side.

" Hi... I- uhm, I wanted to apologi-"

" NO! Don't you dont have to! I-Its fine I was k-kind of harsh and-"

" No its okay! I'm sorry too I spoke about things carelessly... I also wanted to ask you something." he said, finishing our weirdass half-sentence thing.

" O-oh! yeah sure."

"..."

"...?"

" Would you wanna be on my team?" He asks after pausing randomly, looking like he was thinking about something.

" Y-yeah sure! I'm M-Mihiro Hana by the way!" I answer, smiling brightly.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Shinsou POV:

Okay, I'm only going over there because she's strong. Yeah! my team could use her quirk! that's definitely the only reason!

I tap on her back and she turns around with a surprised face, her cheeks slightly glowing.

" Y-yes?" She timidly says.

Why was that so cute? waIT WHAT-

I suddenly felt the urge to apologize for my words from earlier, even though that wasn't even the plan when I came over here. " Hi... I- uhm, I wanted to apologi-" but she cuts me off.

" NO! Don't you dont have to! I-Its fine I was k-kind of harsh and-" 

" No its okay! I'm sorry too I spoke about things carelessly... I also wanted to ask you something."

Okay, Now do it! just like the other two!

" O-oh! yeah sure."

"..." I look into her big gold eyes, and her stupid cute glowing face, and her stupid majestic red fluffly hair, and her dumb adorable confused expression and realize...

"...?"

I literally can't do it. Am I simping for someone?

" Would you wanna be on my team?"