Pr: yes...even we fought about the colour..

Ab: yes...but it was not the first gift..

Pragya turns to the host and says...

Pr: you asked easy question for him and tough question for me..

Pragya tells," Haan ... it's a chocolate.."

Ab: which chocolate?

Pr: that was not the question

Ab: no but I am asking you..tell me

Pragya nudges him and whines," abhii"

Ab: ye nahi chalega... you forgot that,I will see you later..

Host chuckles and asks the next question...

Ho: abhi....we have always noticed,in all of your interviews when we ask you about your date interest, you will just smile but now we came to know the reason..but other than pragya, on seeing any other heroine or any other girl have you ever wished to go for a date with her..

Abhi genuinely says," no ...I have never ever wished something like that...the first thing comes to my mind seeing any girl is that she doesn't even hold a candle next to my pragya.."

Pragya face palms to hide her blush..

On hearing abhi the host said," aww"

Hos: some words about Tu itna zaroori kaise hua...

Pr: that movie is so special to us...it will be always close to my heart ...we enjoyed doing that film, hope you all will enjoy watching that..

Host: abhi sir...so now we will show you one photo and then you should share the memories associated with that photo...

Then the pic was shown on the screen..

Pragya smiles seeing that photo..

Abhi : wow...I think this is a very old pic...I just love that day..we went to see my first movie in theatre..

Pr: that too first day first show..

Ab: hmm..as it is a romantic movie, whenever a romantic scene comes , pragya will just act as if she is searching something down or checking her mobile..it was very fun to see her face at that time..

Ho: pragya...that means you were jealous

Pr: no I am not..

Ab: I know she will say like that..

Pr: actually as it was the first time I am seeing him with another girl so I was little uncomfortable but I was not jealous...

Host: once again thank you for coming...I really enjoyed..

Pr: even we enjoyed

Abhi asks pragya playfully," really?"

Host chuckles and says,"oh no abhi" whereas Pragya hits him lightly..

Host: few words abhi

Ab: so Tu itna zaroori kaise hua is gonna release on July 3rd ,so I hope you all will like our film...and thank you fans for your support and your lovely wishes.. Though I couldn't reply, but I read many of your wedding wishes... thank you so much for that... love you all..

Then at home, after dinner, pragya is standing on the stairs and talking to Ronnie over phone ,at that she felt her head spin and dropped her mobile...she somehow balanced herself by holding the rail.. hearing that sound all turned towards her..abhi who sees pragya slowly losing conscious rushed to her from the hall...

When she was about to fall,abhi caught her... fear consumed abhi seeing pragya closing her eyes...

 fear consumed abhi seeing pragya closing her eyes

********
To be continued....

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views..