platform 9¾

year 2017

year 2017...

"Remus dear, can you please go and see if Scorp is ready or not?" Aurora said to her oldest child, Remus Fred Malfoy, who was stalking around the twins changing his appearances now and then.

"Sure Mum," the green haired boy said and ran upstairs to his younger brother's room.

Remus didnt like to keep his hair neither in red as Aurora kept now nor in platinum-blonde like Draco. Rather being inspired by Teddy, he kept his hair green. He was a trouble-maker and would morph into others to prank his siblings and cousins for no particular reasons.

But Draco would always say, "Like mother, like son."

It was more than fifteen minutes, Remus went up and didnt came back. Aurora thought for a moment and walked upstairs to Scorpius' room, running her fingers through your red hair. Draco was downstairs in the dinning room, sipping his coffee and looking after the twins who were eating their waffles. Aurora stood outsude the room and saw the door was open and Scorpius was talking with her, and not Remus. She knew that Remus morphed himself to look like her. Aurora stood outside quietly and hear what they were saying.

"... But Mum, you said the other day, not to listen to Remus or James," the eleven year old, Scorpius huff.

"Oh! Scorp dear, I might have said that mistakenly. You know your brother is a bit trouble-maker," Remus said mimicking Aurora. "You will be attending Hogwarts from today and you must listen to your brother, okay dear."

"But Mum... "

"Not buts, Scorp. Be a good boy and come -"

"Remus dear, what are you doing here?" Aurora grinned, entering the room.

Scorpius looked at her in shock as Remus morphed himself back to normal.

"Mum... I was just... you know... helping... " Remus breathed.

"Well well, you dont have to explain. I saw and heard everything. Now two of you, come down," Aurora said and exit the room. The boys following behind her.

Aurora sat down on the left of Draco in the dinning room and poured a mug of coffee for herself. Scorpius was eating silently and looking at Remus, who was grinning widely and eating.

"What with that face, Remus?" Draco asked.

"Nothing, Dad... its just-" Remus started.

"Dad, you know, Remus pranked on me again by turning into Mum," Scorpius complained.

"Well Scorp, dont be sad about it," Draco said in a calming voice. "Your Mum also used to do all these back at Hogwarts."

"See... I didnt do anything wrong," Remus reasoned.

"Enough boys! Now everyone get ready we -"

"Will be heading out soon," Draco finished her uncompleted sentence. Aurora looked and smiled at him.