full moon

"Aura! Are you ready?" Draco called from the common room

"Two minutes. I am tying the shoe laces," the now pink haired girl yelled. It was Hogsmeade day and she was getting ready in the room. Aurora wore a pale-pink sweater with grey checked pants and white converse.

After she was ready, she grabbed her wand and ran out off the room. Draco was sitting cross legged on the couch. He stood up looking at her.

"Ready. Shall we?" she asked.
"Sure. Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, Good.... I am good, just a bit tired."

"If you dont feel good, we can cancel the day," Draco said, concerned.

"Nah, its alright. Lets go!"

"Oh okay," he said and the two left their dorm.

They walked off the Castle. The whole place was covered with snow. Cold air brushing her face as she inhaled heavily, running her fingers through your now pink hair. The two soon walked in the village and saw students and teachers around.

"Fancy a Butterbeer?" Draco asked.

"Of course," she replied and the two headed inside the Three Broomsticks.

Aurora sat down in a chair at a corner and Draco went towards the counter and after sometimes brought two mugs of Butterbeer. She sniffed the hot drink and took a sip. The warm drink made her feel better but the pain was more. After the Butterbeer was done, they exited the shop and saw Harry and Ginny walking in. She smiled at them and walked away with Draco.

"Lets go to Honeydukes! We will get some sweets and then to -" Draco started.

"The Hogs Head! I need to buy Firewhiskey," the girl grinned.

"But you took two bottles from the kitchen yesterday."

"One bottle is already finished," she said, innocently.

"You drank the whole bottle last night?!" Draco asked and the pink haired nodded sheepishly.

"You are really unbelievable."

"Thanks a lot. Now lets go!"

They go inside Honeydukes and roam around the shop. The sweet smell of the sweets were hypnotizing. Aurora always had a weird obsession with chocolates and tea, specially the camomile one, just like her godfather, Remus.

She bought chocolate bars, sugar quills, cauldron cakes, choco truffles, all flavoured beans and some other sweets. Draco almost fell on the ground, seeing the amount of items she had bought.

Next the two went inside the pub, Hogs Head and surprisingly it was crowded mostly with the law assigned couples. Ron, Neville, Hermione and Luna were there. Aurora waved at them and they were mostly tipsy. She sighed and walked to the counter. Draco stood beside her, holding the bag of sweets and chocolates.