love drops

before we start....

.·:·.. °.✧

This story is based on the Marriage Law fan fiction.

Aurora Lily Potter, younger twin of Harry James Potter, is a Metamorphamgus and super clumsy, which is why, Neville is her best friend. She was sorted into Gryffindor in her first year and since then she was inseparable from her brother and friends.

Last year, Voldemort was defeated by her brother and the good days were back though everyone had to lose some of their loved ones.

Shw started staying in the Burrow with the Weasleys and her brother from the Fifth Year. Again,along with Harry, she was also Teddy's godmother.

As the population of the Wizarding World has decreased due to the war, a new Law was published which is still unknown to some. And when the Law will be enacted, the lives of two people will change for the greater good though they will realise it later.

I dont own any of the characters as they all belong to Daniel Radcliffe. I only own Aurora Lily Potter and Felix Sanchez.

.·:·.. °.✧

╔════════════════════╗
вεℓℓα тнσяηε αs
αυяσяα ℓιℓү ρσттεя

╔════════════════════╗вεℓℓα тнσяηε αsαυяσяα ℓιℓү ρσттεя

╚════════════════════╝

·:·.. °.✧

"Aurora! Get up!" Hermione yelled. "Its almost 8:30 am. Get up!"

"I am...Woah," the red haired and fell down from the bed as her hair turned orange. She sat up straight and rubbed her elbow.

"Now, get ready and come down. Breakfast is ready."

"Yeah. I am coming. You go," Aurora said and walked towards the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and took a quick shower. After that, she dried up and put on her Weasley sweater with a pair of comfy pj pants. As she was getting down, she turned her hair grey and walked to the kitchen and saw everyone there, sitting. Some were talking while some were stuffing their mouths.

"Good morning everyone," she wished and sat down beside George. She filled up her plate with some toasts and took Teddy from Harry and make the baby sit on her lap.

"Rory, dont keep your hair grey. It doesn't suit you," Harry said. "Keep it red like always."

She turned her hair into red and took a bite from the toast. She used to change her appearances whenever she liked and specially to prank others, she likes to morph into other people. But she generally kept her hair red like her mother and the Weasleys.

While, she took a sip of water, she heard pecking sounds. She looked on the other side and see an owl, Errol pecking on the window.

"I will get that," she said and get up. She took the letters from his beak and give him some biscuits receiving a bite from him, "Ow! Errol...just get a...whatever."

"Whose letters?" Ron said.

"It has got all our names and one for you, Perce," she said and passed everyone their respective letters.

There were total six letters for Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Percy and her. She opened her letter as her hair turned green and her eyes widen. It was from Hogwarts. She blinked twice and read through it,

Miss Aurora Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you are accepted to continue your seventh year along with the others from the starting of this term. The term starts from 1st September. Hoping to see your presence.
-Sincerely yours,
Minerva Mcgonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts

"What does your letters say?" she asked them, excitedly.

"We are going to Hogwarts for the-"

"Seventh year," she cut them off as your hair turned to light blue.

They nod together.

"Its not good," Percy muttered.

"Whats not good?" Ron asked.

"Remember, I told you about a new Law," Percy said as they all nodded. "The Law will be enacted soon and thats why I am also coming to Hogwarts along with Shacklebolt."

"What was that Law again?" Aurora asked.

"You forgot?" Ginny asked as the now blue haired girl nodded.

"You will know about it again. Soon," Hermione said. "As for now, we need to start preparing for going back to Hogwarts."

After the letters and breakfast, Aurora ran up to her room and got her trunk and start packing. She inhaled and exhaled heavily.

Finally, it will a good and memorable year at Hogwarts...