She looks so fucking good ...

What? No, stop.

Mya's mouth moved, but nothing came out. Jessie just stared at her with a concerned look on her face.

"I thought you would've texted," Jessie finally spoke, sounding completely lighthearted.

"I, uh — um, I—" Mya shook her head, trying to find her words. "I figured to just ... show up?"

Jessie smirked, sliding her phone in her pocket and leaning against the door frame with her arms folded. "Figured you just show up where I work? You're a woman on a mission, huh?"

Mya scoffed lightly. "It sounded like a better idea in my head. I ... wanted to talk to you about something. In person. It couldn't wait."

"Come inside. It's quieter," Jessie moved over, allowing Mya more than enough room to get through. Mya eyed the small room, hesitating before reluctantly stepping inside.

There was the same computer chair she sat in that night and a small desk, followed by a desktop. Jessie's presence heavy behind her, making her turn to see the woman lingering close to her.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jessie asked curiously. "I'm all ears."

Mya stared at the woman, her libido screaming at her again. She questioned herself, begging for an answer to why she found the currently greasy and sweaty girl so sexy. The short ponytail Jessie sported allowed her to see the shape of her face fully and wow was she gorgeous.

"Um," Mya felt her mouth getting dry. Her arousal was starting to get the better of her and she completely forgot what she came to talk about in the first place.

"Are you okay?" Jessie asked. "Would you like some water or ..."

"No, no," Mya rejected quickly. "I just ... didn't eat anything and maybe that wasn't a bright idea."

Jessie smiled, her chin dimple visible. "Couldn't wait to see me again, huh?"

Mya's nipples hardened underneath her bra. She pressed her lips together in a tight line, her sex now throbbing between her legs.

Pull it together, Mya. You're acting like a fucking animal.

Mya finally found it within her to respond back. "I wanted to say thank you."

Jessie raised an eyebrow. "For?"

"For ..." Fucking me like I've never been fucked before and for looking so goddamn edible, "Last night. It was ... nice."

"It was nice?" Jessie repeated with a smirk. "Just nice?"

Mya cleared her throat and nodded, holding onto her bag a little tighter than before. "It was good."

Jessie got closer, her hands at her sides, her tone slightly husky. "You definitely could've texted me that, but ... hearing you say it right here, right now, is way better."

Mya almost whimpered at the sharp pull pestering her groin. Jessie was so close she could smell the woman — incense, deodorant, grease, and sweat. And how badly did she want to just drag her tongue along the curve of that neck to taste the intoxicating combination.

"You can let your bag down," Jessie muttered, eyeing the grip Mya held on her purse. "I don't know if you noticed, but ... it's clean in here."

Mya gulped, trying her best to avoid the other woman's obvious leering. "It's just ... a habit."

Jessie smirked, grabbing Mya's chin between her thumb and index finger, tilting her face up to meet her hypnotizing mouth. Jessie kissed Mya with an unbound ferocity.