"This little fighter belongs to the wolf that bought me. He already has someone lined up next." 

"Dear God." covering my mouth, I didn't know what to say. My mind went  back to Kyle, would he let the other wolves use me once he was done. "Mariah have you ever thought about leaving with your child." 

"No, I mean it sounds horrendous but this pack follows some rules that the Alpha put down for me." 

"Like what." 

"Well I can come here and shop without a guard once I'm pregnant." To me that sounded like a bucket of bull. A complete page from the handmaids tale book that I read. 

"Also if the wolf and I don't get along then I can tell him to take a hike." 

"So I have to ask why would the Alpha allow..." couldn't find the correct word. 

"Why would he allow me so much freedom." grinning. "Cause even though my position is low he understands that if I don't follow my masters rules then I would be put to death or worse sent back to the compound." touching her stomach. "So he talked to my master and came up with an agreement that we have all agreed too." 

Well that is good. "Mariah once we leave here lets make sure we keep in touch, us humans we need to stick together." 

"Deal, Thanks Claire" she gives me a hug and grabbed her bag and walked away. She turned around and waved at me putting a smile to my face and waved back. Once she was gone I turned back to the shelf and grabbed some underwear not really caring what they looked like. I knew that if I didn't have any in hand then Penny would come over here and shop for me. Heading to the cashier counter the woman smiled at me. 

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" 

"Yeah and more." with that I handed her the basket and waited while she checked me out. 

"Alright Luna, here is your bags and I have been notified that everything has already been paid for." 

"What! How?" surprised. 

"Oh your mother had already talked to us." okay.... Grabbing my bag an headed at the store. Now wondering where they were. I didn't have a cell phone. Opening my mind to talk to Kyle

'Um Kyle'

"Yeah is everything okay' 

'Yeah I'm fine, I just misplaced your mother and sister' 

'How so'

'Well I have no clue where they are'

'Oh'

'Yea so I don't have a way to talk to them so can you help me out'

'That's okay and they are headed towards you now'

'Thanks see you when I get home' 

'Bye love' he closed his mind to me and I stayed where I was and waited. When I finally say Penny who was literally dragging a depressed Shaelyn. 

"I'm so sorry dear, I had to go hunting for my daughter. I totally forgot that you can't communicate with us yet." 

"No problem. I bought some things we can head home now" 

"Yes we are done, let's go home Mom." Shaelyn smiled and started off but then stopped turning back she grabbed the bags from Penny and headed off. We followed behind her and laughed at how fast she was walking. Penny knew the real reason, Shaelyn was walking fast was because she was worried that Penny would stop to go look for something else to buy. Made it back to the car in record time. Penny allowed Shaelyn to drive back cause she was exhausted from shopping. 

"Hey Shaelyn can I ask you something." 

"Go for it" 

"Um what do I need to do to talk to you." 

"Well it might be a little harder since you are human but the Luna from a different pack would slice a cut on her hand and the pack would also cut theirs and...." she paused  "To put in laymen in terms they would exchange blood." Gross. 

"But I'm human, what would I do." 

"I have no clue, Kyle might be coming up with something as we speak." Okay maybe I should let Kyle on a little secret, I'm not a fan of blood. Growing up Lori would pull pranks on me for April fools, she would state that she either cut her fingers off or ran into a door but the sight would make me faint. 

"Um Penny rough draft, how many are in the pack." 

"Oh dear I would say at least fifteen hundred give or take a few babies. Why?"

"Just wanted to know." fifteen hundred, I would have to see fifteen hundred people bleed just to hear them. Kyle better have a space dug out for me cause I wont be coming back from this, I stayed quiet for the remainder of the ride all I could do was think about what's to come.