Eight

"Why now" why did my voice sound so small.

"Well in truth humans in our packs normally get a small brand stating that they are members of our pack but since you are my mate you have to bare my mark when leaving pack grounds."

"Can I ask why" truly concerned.

"Even though you are my mate and don't have to be a breeder here. If you leave pack grounds then you have to have a mark stating your roll if you don't then they will catch you and take you to the nearest compound to be auctioned off again." I knew my facial expression was horrid by the information.

"What if I told them that I was a member of this pack or the Luna of the pack and not have the mark"

"You will be sentenced to death for your lies."

"Your mother and sister will be with me" standing up pacing "Shouldn't that count."

"No I'm sorry they can say that but they will also be in danger for they know the rules." I was completely speechless, so basically I will have to bear his mark one way or the other. I looked out the window and could see some of the pack members playing and I knew that I didn't want to bring any problems to their doors. So I looked at Kyle who was watching me, sitting down next to him.

"Before I agree can I ask you a few things" he smiled and I almost kissed him. Damn Claire calm down, clearing my throat.

"Absolutely"

"When you mark me what happens exactly"

"First I mark you and then we set a date to announce you as my mate and Luna"

"Okay I can deal with that, what else?"

"Then you will be trained by my mother for a while until you feel comfortable with being alone"

I was silent everything was sounding okay so far. I was waiting on the ball to drop. "Then there are a few other things that you would have to do with me."

"Such as" I could tell that this was it that ball was about to drop.

"When I mark you in two weeks time there will be a change in your body."

"Like?"

"Your body will go into a sort of heat." I froze and he knew it cause he was rubbing my arms to get me to relax "Look you will be locked up in a safe place until its over if you are not ready for that but if you were then we would complete to bond and.....mate"

"Why do you need to lock me up"

"So that the unmated males can't get to you, you won't be alone there will be a few girls to keep you company"

"How long will it last" he was silent. "How long Kyle" getting upset.

"Three days, your body would be on fire for your mate or any male to ease the pain."

"Wow" was all I could say to that alone, So my body would want to mate even though I have never had sex before. "Can we stop it before it starts" he shook his head. I sat there in silence in my own thoughts. I mean Kyle seemed really nice and he treated me well so I could think about letting it go. But what about pregnancy's, would I have a human baby or a wolf baby. How would I raise it I didn't know what to do. I really wanted my mother. "Even if we pushed this off I would still have this heat"

"Yes but don't worry we will give you something to ease to the pain."

"That's a relief, I have a low tolerance to pain." Kyle laughed. "So me being a Luna am I below you on the chart"