Describing family and friends

My friends and family are my world I don't know what I would do without them. now time to describe them
Friends first!!😄❤😄❤

First the cupels
Angel and cougar. Angel she has been there for me since like first grade. I love her with all my heart. in 6th grade our song was what dose the fox say w ran around everywhere singing that. cougar I met last year I think he's a dork but if angels happy then I'm happy.
Breanna and Luke. Bre I met last year at first I thought she was a crazy lady but I have grown fond of her over the summer. Luke I met him this year but he's a pervert. but a funny pervert.
Then there's me and Caden.
Cheyenne an Caden. Caden I can't describe him In words I met him this year thanks to Maddie. he is perfect he's got the looks the smile the eyes I just love him.

Now to the loners
Maddie. I met Maddie last year she's fun sized to be nice but she has always had my back through everything. I love her with all my heart. ( if you at reading this Maddie I love you!!) update Maddie has a bf named Damian he is very anoying!!

Then there's Danielle, she's kinda weird but In a good way she has that kind of personality that will tell you the truth and help you make it better I love her infinity times infinity. Together were crazy but our love will never grow old.
Laten I met him this year he is pretty cool he is dating a high schooler

Then there's Emily Bre s lil sis I met her last year too we share secrets and listen I music on the bus together when were together were crazy but we always have fun.
Then there's Jonathan, Jonathan is my big brother not really but he's like that close to me. it may sound weird if he's reading this since I'm dating his best friend but I love him for always having my back and if someone ever try's to hurt me he's there( love u Jonathan!)

Now to my family. This might take a while!
First couples
My aunt Veronica and uncle Ron they are my godparents.
Veronica is very godly and a good role model Ron is a minister and he can help me when I need him.
Then my aunt faith and uncle Kevin
My aunt faith Is a eventualass at my church is a great role model! my uncle Kevin is a funny guy the associate paster at my church.
My nana and papa they are my grand parents and who wouldn't love their grandparents

My mom and dad

Halie and Derrick they are a young couple with two kids Derrick is a minister at my church and Halie Is the paw kids leader.

Then the kids
Cheryl and kallie sisters
Matthew and Luke older brothers to Cheryl and kallie
Christopher Michael Lizzie and savannah all brothers and sisters
Maddie and Annabel sisters
Serenity and zeke brother and sister
Me DAKOTA Sierra brother and sisters
I have a lot of cuzions.!!!😃but I love them all!!

I love you all!!!!!😘 # i❤myfrirndsandfamily!!

Read on to find out more about me if you have any questions ask i need more stuff so i can wright more stuff about me ask what you want to know!!! 😄 send feedback!! thanks for reading! I ggbye!