"Slow down," I said. "We're going to have plenty of time for that later, trust me. I cooked but I'm sure you've already eaten at home. After smoking, I'm having cravings for dessert. Do you want cookies?"

"Baked?"

"Of course," I winked. He took a seat. I purposely sat the mixing bowl right in front of him before adding the laced flour, extract, butter, eggs, chocolate chips, M&Ms, sugar and baking powder.

After about 10 minutes, I bent all the way over which he seemed to enjoy, and got the cookies out of the oven.

The tray was placed on the table and he immediately reached for one but I slapped his hand away like a child. "You have to let them cool first."

They turned out delicious I must say as I helped myself to 2 and he was on his 4th. I moved to sit on his lap. He was hard already. Joe put his half-eaten cookie down and I finished it for him.

Now we wait. The fear of the unknown had me nervous then a thought occurred. What kind of medications is he on? I'm sure there's something post-cancer related that he mentioned in an interview. What if it had a bad reaction to the drugs? What if he dies...in my house? One thing was for sure, I'm not calling the police which leaves the question, how on earth would I move the body of a 270 pound Samoan?

"Can I talk to you about something?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded.

He hesitated. "Are you going to be mad?"

"That depends..."

"You know even though we have this going on, I'll still act as your mentor, right?"

"Joe! Just say what you have to say!" I reply, becoming frustrated.

"You have an amazing character and your mic work is great but lately once the bell rings, the magic is gone. With the draft and girls like Bianca, Ruby and Natalya coming in with addition to Sasha and Bayley at the top of the food chain, you have to step up and bring some fire to your matches or you'll be overshadowed.

So he's learned a new move for the first time since 2012 and now wants to tell me about my in ring performance? Please.

"Why were you so afraid to tell me? I'm all for constructive criticism. Thank you for letting me know and I'll keep what you said in mind," I respond robotically. "I need to finish packing because I know I'm not going to feel like doing it in the morning. Let's go back to my room."

Most of my undergarments, street clothes and essentials were already in the bag. All I needed now was a gown and gear for TV tomorrow plus 2 additional gears for the weekend live events. When I finished, I looked around to find that Joe had made himself at home. Shoes off, laid back, flipping through channels. I don't know. This just felt...weird. We've spent nights together on the road but to have him in my home and in my space felt a little too personal.