Chapter 2

romanreigns followed you.

In the beginning I wasn't sure what I wanted to ruin first: his life, his career or his marriage. It seems like he's making that decision for me because if he's home right now with his wife, he had no business thinking of me enough to seek out my instagram the evening before we went back on the road. I thought it would be challenging but it was becoming so easy that I'm bored already. I'd already taken the liberty of deleting any throwbacks or references to my sister in case he scrolled further than 2 years ago..

Now it was time to pack and think of new strategies. While I sat Indian style on the floor in front of my open suitcase, a plan fell right into my lap. I still followed quite a few Georgia Tech twitter accounts and one just posted: WWE may be his yard but GT is his house. wweromanreigns will be back on campus tomorrow training in our gym.

Hmm...

The flight from Orlando to Atlanta was delayed by an hour due to air traffic control restrictions. This could potentially throw everything off schedule especially if Joe was already there. As soon as the plane touched down on the runway, I was calling for an Uber to get me to campus ASAP. Shit, my bags, what was I going to do with them. There was no time to check into a hotel because I was already pushing it. I also couldn't bring them on campus if I wanted this to appear casual.

That's when I spotted a coworker standing at baggage claim. He'd boarded the same flight as me. "Elias?"

"Hmm?" he said, turning around.

"Where are you heading?"

"I think I'm going straight to the arena, why?"

"Because I have something urgent to take care of and I was wondering if you'd take my bag to the arena with you. Please? My carry on is small so I can take it with me," I fluttered my lashes.

"Sure," he said, grabbing the handle. "If one of the girls is there already I'll have them take it into the women's lockerroom. If not, I'll keep it with me."

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

Still no updates when I checked Twitter. The drive from the airport to Georgia Tech was about 15 to 20 minute so I told my Uber driver to step on it.

A few minutes later, I opened Twitter and saw a new post sitting right at the top.

That was 6 minutes ago and he looked done. He was probably showering and changing by now. Traffic wasn't too bad so the car would make it to campus within 5.

After walking around for a bit, I finally spotted him standing amongst a group of older guys, possibly old teachers or coaches. Changing my path, I scrolled by them. When he glanced me, I could see the confusion on his face.

"Hey Joe," I waved, keeping it moving. The last thing I wanted to do was linger around waiting for him like a lost puppy. No, he had to chase me.

A few minutes later he was literally doing just that as I heard footsteps jogging up behind me. "What are you doing here?"