Secrets from the Past

Daenerys

Arianne telling her how good it feels to have a man feast between your legs licking away on your moist cunt was nothing compared to what she felt in this moment. Watching Jon's dark eyes look at her the entire time as he licked his warm wet tongue on her clit while sucking on her nub at times, only turned her on more. The pleasure was unbearable. She cried out the moment he stuck his finger into her core moving it in and out while still licking her dry. She already came before but it seemed her husband meant every word he said about licking her into oblivion. "Seven hells Jon." His finger was moving inside of her faster now as she met his licks and finger movements, as her legs started trembling against his finger while grinding on his finger and tongue.

For a man who claimed he had never done anything like this before, she wanted to thank Edmure for teaching her husband how to fuck her properly with his hand and tongue. She was close once more, her entire body began trembling under the pressure building deep within her, as her head fell back once more between the pillows. Her eyes blurred from the waves of pleasure, she felt deep within her.

He tried steadying his wife, as he licked and sucked the sweetness of her cum from within her cunt.

Looking up after he was done feasting on her, he could see her head buried within their feather pillows.

Slowly Making his way once more up her body with small peppered kisses, his wife began giggling while wrapping her legs around him, "I might have to thank lord Tully for teaching you that husband." She closed her eyes enjoying Jon's soft kisses and touches.

Jon smiled, "I aim to please." His tongue was once more on her breasts, taking turns on each giving them both the same amount of love until her eyes fluttered open to stare at him, he could feel his cock grow harder just looking into his wife's beautiful violet orbs. She was not only the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on but had eyes he had not seen in years.

She smiled at him, running her hand through his hair, then his face. "Lay back husband."

Jon looked at her confused at first before following her orders.

Dany didn't know what came over her, but she wanted desperately to be the one in control at this moment as Jon laid on his back, watching her.

I can do this, she told herself as she straddled her husband.

Dany held his cock in her hand stroking it while causing him to grunt under her touch.

"Are you sure you want to try this position Dany?"

Recalling everything Arianne had told her at that moment, "yes I want to." She desperately wanted to take charge after Jon bent her into submission the last time, this time it would be her breaking him into submission.

Slowly easing herself onto his cock as they both moaned. Fuck, this is harder than I thought. The pain was intense the lower she sunk on his cock trying to adjust his length within her tight cunt.

He was trying his hardest not to throw her off him, she was too tight and it didn't help how much she winced the more of his inches she took, "Dany we don't have to do it in this position."

Her eyes fluttered open then, slapping his hand away with her free hand, "I want to do this, stop trying to stop me."

After another minute, her cunt was fully engulfed to the hilt of his cock, eyes closed, she began rocking against him. She could hear her husband hissing while gripping tightly to her hips, "Dany you're too tight and you're moving too slow." Painfully slow.

"Hush..." She moaned from the pleasure already building in her lower stomach before moving faster, noticing his hisses were now turning into grunts, it only gave her the encouragement she needed to move faster above him.