2 am 🌙

in this imagine, you and joji head out to explore an abandoned building at 2:00 am :)

You grab your flashlights as you walk out into the living room of the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Joji. He glances over to you excitedly. "Do you have the flashlights?" he asks, " got'em" you replied. He grabs the rucksack where he had packed a few things such as spare batteries, blankets, and a pocket knife just in case things don't go as planned. You were wearing your boyfriend's black, baggy sweatshirt that you LOVED. You both head out the apartment block and walk in the dark for around 15 minutes, until you reach the mouth of the forest. You peered in, but couldn't really see much, apart from darkness. You felt a shiver run through your body. Joji squeezes your hand reassuringly. "Don't worry Y/N, we'll be fine, don't panic" he smiles at you, leaning down to peck your forehead. You smile up at him, and nod your head. "Let's do this" . The pair of you step into forest, the darkness engulfing you almost instantly. You take out the flashlights from the pocket of your sweatshirt, and hand one to Joji. 2:21am. You continue moving forward. The gravel of the thin trail crunches beneath your feet after every step you take. You continue walking hand in hand for another few minutes before you hear some rustling in the bushes. You jump, and quickly turn. Joji whips his head around to look at you. "What?!" he asks, fear in his voice. " You didn't hear that?" you sputter. "Didn't hear what" Joji laughs. "This ISN'T funny Joji!" you say, slapping his arm. He giggles, and you can't help but smile. You love hearing his laugh. Its the sweetest, cutest laugh you have ever heard. You quickly snap out of your trance, looking around one more time to make sure you and Joji were alone. You take a deep breath and continue walking. You sighed of relief, finally seeing the building. You had to admit, it looked terrifying, but you adored all things scary. You had done some research on the building, and apparently it was old home to a famous writer, who passed away in the 50's. It was said she had lived there for most of her life, and she still lingers around, awaiting young children to come by, to haunt them. The house had three stories, and looked like it hasnt been touched in years. The area around it was clear, the trees probably were cut to build the house, you think. Joji steps forward, you cowering behind him. He pushes the door, and it opens with a very loud creak. He flashes his light inside, and then takes a step inside, as you do the same. You both looked around for a bit, Joji scaring you multiple times, and you playfully scolding him whenever he did.You both decide to head up to third floor, as you wanted to try get up to the roof. Joji manages to find a way up onto the roof, and he pushes you up there, then pulling himself up. He grabs the blankets from the rucksack, and pulls it over you both. You sit yourself between his legs, leaning back onto his stomach. He smiles down at you. He adored you with all his heart. All he wanted was you, you were the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. "I love you" he whispers to you. You sit up, and turn to face him. "I love you so, so much George Miller" You both lean in, and you get that feeling of butterflies in the pit of your stomach. Every kiss you share with him, always feels like your first.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ <3

A/N so, LMFAOAOA as you can tell this is my first time writing and i would really appreciate some feedback to see whether i should carry on with these imagines or just stop lmao so. I would really appreciate it. Also, feel free to give me some suggestions for imagines! ily :)