Sand between fingers

Ariel was so excited to go to the beach...tho a little nervious about going out in a diaper and pink sparkly swimsuit but she couldn't care less she was happy to spend time with her
mommy.

Loren carries her to the car and buckles her in her car sit, Ariel keep kicking her cause she wasn't a big fan of her car seat but she knew she will have fun where they were going so she settle down.

After a few hours they both arrive to the beach, Loren pick ariel up and carried her and the bags to the sand and puts ariel down. 
"Sunshine behave mommy will put sunscreen in your face so you don't get sunburn okey?" Loren said softly so ariel actually listens to her, she did and sit still as Loren put sunscreen on her and she was soon playing with the sand, having fun not minding her baby appearance.

Loren layed down in the sun and was sunbathing as ariel was playing in the sun when suddenly ariel crawls to loren, "can we go to the water pwease?" She looked at her with cute puppy eyes, "of course we Can let's go " Loren picks her up and carries her to the water and puts some floaties around her arms " alright sunshine time to go splashy splash!" She puts her in the water and stays right next to her.

They had lots of fun all day long till it started getting late and drove back home.