Loren finds out

Ariel is a little, she is dating someone but her girlfriend doesn't know about the little space thing, but there is one thing loren loves babies so much no matter the age.

One day Ariel was home alone and decided to go to her "little space room" it was a small room for guests but Loren barely got in there so she never see her crib, changing table or her toys.

Ariel was really shy about her little space and was scared to tell her girlfriend about it.

The day she was home alone she decieded to go into her little space she really needed it and was feeling super baby by the time.

She went into her closet and grab her favourite unicorn onisie and put it on not before getting into a diaper and grabbing her binky and rushed to her room, as she open the door she smelled the baby powder, the smell of baby wipes and look over to her toys and didn't think a minute and jumps over to her toys and played for hours with a rattle, dolls, stuffie and much more toys, she loves her play pen she can spend hours in it.

She suddenly started getting sleepy it was close to her nap time so she crawled over to her crib, manage to climb it and lays in her crib with a stuff bunny, her binky and a soft pink blanket, and slowly started falling asleep.

After some hours loren got back home earlier than expected, she look around and saw the guest door room open, which was wierd they never use it. She walked towards the door to close it but peek inside and saw a crib, play pen, changing table...she was confuce. She looked over to the crib and saw someone it was her girlfriend sleeping like a baby. Loren was shocked but she didn't freaks out, she just admire her girl and cares her hair, she figured she was a little causs she has heard about it before and it explained why their houses smelled like baby wipes and their cabinets in the kitchen had sippy cups and baby bottles.
But loren couldn't be more happy about her girlfriend being a little she wanted to be her mommy and take care of her as her very own.

Loren kept admiring her girlfriend as she sleeps in her crib, she looked so peaceful and cute in her unicorn onisie when suddenly she smells a strong smell, she quickly covered her nose and she figure the smell came from a diaper, her girlfriend diaper.