"How far are you willing to go?"

"As far as you're willing," I answer.

Her lips are pressed against me. Her arm moving subtly. Her tongue stroking mine. She sits up, dragging her fingernail down my neck. She gets to my breasts. Hooking her finger into my ring again she twists and pulls. I feel the shock of it between my legs.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

She bends down taking my nipple into her mouth, sucking hard before biting down. She repeats the process. My body is braced anticipating what I know is coming. Suddenly, it is there. The hot wax from the earlier lit candle. She pours it over my sensitive skin. I feel her eyes on me. Studying me. Waiting to see if I will break the rule and open my eyes.

"Good, girl." Her hands begin their descent. "What's your breaking point Imani?" Her nail running down my dorsal. Bearing down. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from making a sound or opening my eyes. Her hand goes to my balls, grabbing them. 

She knows I hate dry. Mentally wincing.

She releases me. Her moving away, a soft rustle. I smell her more briefly. Then her hand returning. This time wet. I can't help the inner smile. 

OH MY FFFFUUUCKKKKK!!!!!

I taste blood, and I'm 100% sure that it is my own. My nails dig into my palm from the excruciating pain coming from my dick. That beast I have been fighting almost breaking free. Internally my body jerking. I am screaming at the top of my lungs. I am staring at her with wide eyes. The beast is rattling its cage. I will brand her in return. It snarls. She grabs my testicles, breaking skin with her nails.

Happy place,
Happy place,
Happy place,
HAPPY PLACE!!!!!

"I want what's mine, Imani," she hisses. "I need it." Her teeth nipping at my jawline. 

The locks holding the cell containing  the beast softly clank. If I was any more out of myself, I would've missed it. Grabbing her, and flipping her over, I am buried deep inside of her. My tip instantly grazing her cervix, before sliding under. If admission was allowed I'd be deep in there. My skin sizzles as her wet heat engulfs me.

"Uhhnn fuck yes," she moans.

If I wanted to back out I couldn't with the way her pussy locks onto me. I raise up and drop all my weight onto and into her.  That slickness,  I think licking my lips. I raise up my shins, pushing my knees under hers. My hands going up one stops to play with her breast, the other going to her hair, pulling back, shoving all my inches in. She reaches back and grabs my thigh, her nails digging in and shredding skin. The beast looks to the sky and howls into the night. My thrusts becoming harder, beating into her need.

"OOOhhhh fuuuuuuck baby." 

Fuck must be the word of the day, she is consistently moaning it, chanting it. Grabbing her neck and flipping her to her back, I shove her down on my dick. Watching her eyes roll back and her jugular prominent. Leaning down I take her nipple in my mouth. My teeth scraping around it. Licking up her breast to her chin. Kissing her lips, driving my tongue in her mouth as the beast within continues to drive my dick. She releases my mouth and screams as her body convulses. The dam has broken around me. 

The beast won't stop. It is demanding its pound of flesh as it proceeds to pound her flesh. Pushing off the sofa with her in my arms, I stand. Sitting her on the arm, my hips maintain their onslaught. Leaning down placing her thighs on one shoulder, I curl myself around her. Plowing down into her.