Episode 86: Naira's Breakdown

Start from the beginning

Naira(clueless): Kya??

Kartik: Steering wheel ko itni tightly kyu pakad rhi ho tum?! Naira....relax! Ye car hai....koi war machine nhi!

Naira: Mujhe fighter plane lag rhi hai ji....

Kartik sighs in defeat and rubs his forehead while Naira continues looking at him blankly. She knew, she knew that Kartik hasn't been so patient, calm and peaceful minded in teaching anything to anyone like he has been with her. He has been making a lot of efforts to not to get irritated so at least....she should not disappoint him.

Kartik: Naira-

Naira(intervenes): Chabhi dijiye.....

Kartik(confused): Haan???

Naira: Gaadi ki chabhi....uske bina car kese start hogi??

Kartik looks at her surprised for sometime while Naira shrugs her shoulders. He chuckles and hands over the keys to Naira. Naira takes the keys and taking a deep breath, she twists the key in the ignition, presses the clutch and engine ignites stating it has started and a huge grin appears on Naira's face.

Kartik: Perfect!! Pull down the lever now....

Naira pulls down the lever.

Kartik: First gear mein daalo.

Naira nods and changes the gear to first and waits for his further instructions.

Kartik: Okay....now comes the difficult-

*Beep*

Naira: Sorry ji...woh galti se horn dab gaya!

Kartik(serious): Koi nhi....okay now listen....ab sabse difficult part aata hai for beginners....aur tum subah se yehi karne mein gadbad kar rhi ho....iss baar acche se karne ki koshish karna please!

Naira(nodding): Hmm....

Kartik: Ok....ab dhyaan se suno meri baat ko.....press the accelerator gently, aur jese hi you're pressing the accelerator, release your foot from the clutch simultaneously......ek dum jhatke se mat karna, gaadi ruk jayegi warna!

Naira: Ok....theek hai!

Naira starts pressing the accelerator gently and releases her foot slowly from the clutch simultaneously and the car starts to move.

Naira(in relief): Haash.....chalne lagi!!

Kartik(happy): Dekha....told you, you can do this!....ab clutch se pair hata do ek dum...ab tumhe bas accelerator aur brake pe dhyan dena hai....

Naira(focusing on the way ahead): Hmm....theek hai!

Naira continues driving the car on the empty road and Kartik smiles proudly seeing her enjoying driving the car.

Kartik: 40 pe kyu chala rhi ho?? 60 pe jao....raasta toh khali hi hai aage!

Naira(meekly): Ok....

Naira changes the gear and increases the speed and becomes more cautious now.

Kartik: Good....ab 80 pe jao!

Naira: Naah baba naah....60 pe chalane mein hi itna darr lag rha hai....80 pe chalaugi toh mera dil mere haath mein aa jayega!