Loki?

Leema walked to the lake calmly. She wanted to see Alex, but to break the news that she was nine years old and he was nineteen, that was going to be hard.

Leema walked to the docks and sat there, gazing out onto the water. Her father was alive. She had hidden her excitement from Lyra, but now it seemed liek it would burst out. She wanted to cry in joy.

"L-Leema? Is that you?"

Leema turned to see the nineteen year old Alex walking forward. Gods he was beautiful. His green eyes glowed like his skin, his brown hair was shining.

"Alex!"

Leema raced forward and hugged him, only managing to hug him around his stomach area.

"This can't be happening," Alex said, awkwardly hugging her.

"Well, it is," Leema sighed, "Let me explain."

So, that afternoon they sat at the dock and Leema told him all that had happened, remembering the last time she had seen him was before she went to Asgard only to find her father on the throne.

They talked till the sun was going down. He caught her up on his life and Leema was slightly jealous that he had gone out with a girl, Poppy for a while. She was glad she had dumped him though, in a weird way.

Leema sighed and said, "I think my father's alive."

"Loki?"

Leema nodded. "I don't know how, but I need to find him."

"I'm guessing I won't see you for awhile," he said, his eyes dimming.

"I'll be back, I promise," Leema promised, gazing at him.

"Okay, Leema, I trust you," he said and hugged her.

She returned the hug then she walked him home and then teleported to the new Avengers Facility, which was the same as the old one just bigger.

It was weird not having Tony, Natasha, or Steve around, and also Thor, who was flying with the Guardians Of The Galaxy. Clint had returned to his family, so the only one really here was Banner, but he was the brain, not the leader.

Sam, though, became the new Avengers Leader, being that he was chosen by Steve himself. Wanda now lived with them, as did Lyra, Rinolo, and Ingrid. Loila had returned to The New Asgard to help Valkyrie whip Asgard into shape again. Bucky stayed at the Avengers Facility too. Lily, Morgan, and Pepper still lived in their home, and Leema visited Lily and Morgan, even though technically Lily was older than her now Lily still treated her like a big sister. Captain Marvel came from time to time. Roadie hung around.

Leema gazed around as the S.H.I.E.L.D. apprentices ran by. Leema gazed at her necklace. 'You'll always find us....' Leema thought about this for a long time. The necklace told her Loki was alive, but not where.

Leema had ideas, but she couldn't go around trying to find him. Believe it or not, S.H.I.E.L.D. still saw Loki as an enemy and would never let Leema go anywhere with him, basically Loki was a fugitive again till he could come clean or clear his name.

Leema was miserable as she walked inside. She needed to find her father.

"Leema," Lyra said scrambling forward, "Go wait outside okay, it's a beautiful day out."

Leema gazed at her in confusion. "What's going on?" Leema shoved past Lyra forcefully and stepped into the room. She gasped. Loki had appeared, but he had many wounds, and his eyes were closed.

Two cloaked figures stood over him.

"Get away from him! What did you do!?" Leema screeched and charged at the two cloaked figures, but Lyra grabbed her arm. "You're with them? You traitor!" Lyra said nothing while Leema screamed many curses at her. She dragged Leema into her room and locked her there. Leema banged on the door and screamed. "TRAITOR!!!"

Leema slumped to the ground with a sob. How could Lyra betray them?

Leema woke to see Lyra. Leema instantly leaped at her, but the two cloaked figures grabbed her. This was what Leema didn't like about being nine, she could be handled much easier than she was fourteen.

"Leema, stop." Lyra ordered.

Leema did no such thing. She struggled in their grip, thrashing around.

"Leema! Listen!" Lyra demanded.

Leema stopped and the cloaked figures released their grip as she stood, staring down Lyra. "What?"

"This is Widow and Willow, they're friends of your mother. Widow's Goddess of Secrets, and Willow's Goddess of Lies, they helped Lea when she hid you."

Leema instantly fell into a memory. Her mother raced with her, the cloaked figures bursting through the windows and taking down the following guards. Leema gapped.

"T-they hurt Loki," Leema stamppered.

"No, they didn't Leema." Lyra shook her head. "They found him and brought him here."

Leema frowned then turned to the cloaked figures. You could not see their face, only their pale hands, and knee high boots. Not knowing what to say Leema just dipped her head.

The cloaked figures nodded then they were gone.

"Loki?" Leema looked back at Lyra.

"He's healing, he hasn't woken up."

"What happened?"

"Don't know, Widow thought it may be a side effect to being retrieved from death."

Leema nodded. "Can I see him?"

"He needs rest, I'll let you know if he wakes," Lyra said, shaking her head.

Leema hesitated before nodding. "Okay."

* * *

Leema didn't sleep well that night. She rolled over in her sheets and looked up at the wall.

"Can't sleep?"

Leema jolted up and looked over with wide eyes. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" she screamed when she saw Loki. "Dad! You're okay!!" She thought she was gonna cry as she raced over and hugged him tightly.

He returned the hug, resting his chin on her head. "I missed you too, but we can't stay here."

"What do you mean?" Leema stepped back.

"The Midgardians will come for me," Loki said.

"But this is my home now, I can't go," Leema said, "It's okay! You've changed, I'm sure they'll give you another chance."

"No Leema, we have to go...."

Wait a second. "No!" Leema scurried away from him. "You're not my dad!"

"Leema..., yes I am," he said, his voice growing colder.

Loki didn't have a scratch on him. No, Lyra had said something about another Loki..., could this be him?

Leema bolted out the door and ran down the hall. "DAD!!"

She kept crashing into the past Loki, having to scurry out of his way before he grabbed her again. She had to admit; being nie had its advantages. Leema finally reached the room where her father was lying, asleep.

"Dad!" She rushed forward. "Help! He's after-"

Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind, then she was gone. Loki only stirred and looked over to where she had just disappeared. "Leema?"