Time To Get Mischievous

Leena got up early the next morning, her mind full of tricks for both Lyra and her father. She creaked open her door, looking out and down both ways of the long dark hall. She walked out into the hall, quietly shutting her door behind her. It was probably five in the morning and just to make sure she walked to the end of the hall, peeking open her father's door.

Her father could be seen lying flat out across his bed. Assured that her father was asleep she padded back down the hall and looked out into the sitting room where Lyra was sleeping on the couch. Leema walked towards the kitchen but stopped as Lyra yawned and rolled over.

Leema stood still for a long moment then continued into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and looked at the breakfast drinks. There was orange juice, apple juice, lemonade, and cranberry juice.

She thought for a moment, remembering the trick she had played on Clint. She looked around, hoping to find some sort of wine, but there was none in sight. She wouldn't have been surprised if there was, being that her father was a criminal.

An idea popped in her head from a trick she had played long ago on The Avengers. She opened the pantry door and grabbed the box of graham crackers. She stuck two in a zip lock bag then put the box away. She went to her room which she hoped was sound proof and quietly crushed the graham crackers.

She grabbed the bag then raced back into the kitchen, pouring the graham cracker crumbs in a plastic container. She smiled as she saw that it had worked. The graham cracker crumbs now looked like leftover ground turkey meat. She stuck them in the fridge then went back to her room and cured up in her bed sheets.

* * *

It had only felt like minutes had gone by when she felt someone shaking her awake. She opened her eyes sleepily and looked up to see Lyra.

"Hello little Loki. Your father is making breakfast. He wanted me to ask you what kind of clothes you would like because he wants to send me into the city to get you some stuff."

"Won't you get caught?"

"Young Loki, I'm the Goddess of Trickery, have a little faith," Lyra replied with a kind smile.

"OH sorry I didn't-"

"It's okay." Lyra nodded. "Now what do you like?"

"I like green and black. Mostly dresses or hoodies and jeans."

"Alright."

Leema blinked and Lyra had disappeared in thin air. Leema was in a huge t-shirt Lyra had given her and pants that were loose at her angles, but she was able to manage. She walked to the kitchen where her father was sitting at the table.

"Good morning Leema," He said without looking back at her.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Not many people can sneak up on me. And your footsteps were a little heavy," he looked over his shoulder with a smile.

Leema looked at her feet in embarrassment then looked over to the table as she smelled the lovely fumes of food. "What did you make?" She walked over and pulled herself into the chair opposite of him.

"Toast with strawberry jam with a slice of deli meat, and some red berries from Asgard."

"It smells very good." Leema looked down at the food. She was about to take a bite of toast when Lyra suddenly appeared beside the table, making her jump.

Loki looked over at Lyra. "What is it?"

"I just came to ask if Leema would like any jewelry."

"No thank you, I'm fine," Leema shifted her position in her seat.