Manseok stomped his foot down to prevent the wave to hurt him and ended up hurting Gamdo instead. Manseok grabbed Gamdo by the collar and told him to ask for mercy, Gamdo didnt say anything so Manseok slammed Gamdo's head with his.

Manseok would tell Gamdo to beg for mercy and when Gamdo would tell him no he would punch or kick him. Gamdo gave Manseok a weak punch before Manseok grabbed his arm and broke it.

Y/N POV

When Manseok broke Gamdo's arm it set me off, I wanted to go and stop Manseok from doing worse but I knew I couldn't. I did not want to intervene and end up getting disqualified since I needed to continue to fight to get information for Mujin.

As I I was in my thoughts I had no idea that Mori had woken from his nap to stop the fight so when I looked up my eyes widen as I saw Mori tap Manseok shoulder.

3RD POV

Mori tapped Manseok shoulder and told him that he guesses one of the participants was disqualified and gave a eye closed smile. Manseok gave a annoyed expression and tried to elbow Mori but Mori had already gave a punch to Manseok in the face.

Mori told Manseok to stop acting and he didn't even hit him hard. Manseok gave a pissed off look before getting up again and getting in a stance to punch Mori, Mori closed his eyes and kicked him in the face. This sent Manseok flying and in the wind pressure caused the floors to crack, the audience was roaring at the fact that Mori's level went from 6 to 13 in the kick.

Manseok stopped flying when he hit the wall, [Y/N] looked at Mujin and so did he. [Y/N] gave a frown she nodded to Mujin and Mujin nodded back.

All the executives circled around Mori and put there hands close to his neck. Executive T then told Mori that he was disqualified and for him to follow them. Executive Q told Executive R that he was a level 13 so he didn't break R's arm by chance.

[Y/N] eyes widen and so did the audience, [Y/N] thought to herself 'Heh, I knew he was strong.'

Mori was ranting on how he wanted a rematch with Executive R, Manseok had gotten up and made the whole ground shake causing the executives to fall. Manseok then shouted out, "I WOULD NEVER KNEEl!!"

Y/N POV

I couldn't take it anymore I needed to stop it, I got up from my chair as I was gonna go to the rink I saw Manseok throw a kick to Mori. Mori blocked his kick with his own leg he then put down Manseok's leg and gave a kick from the front, the side, and then the back but it was so fast it looked like he did nothing. Mori walked off saying something I did not hear. Manseok clothes then ripped off and his bones broke so loud you could hear them from here.

Mori was headed towards his exit when people where screaming out that he was so cool and they wanted his autograph. I was with Deawi and Mira when Deawi said,

"He's kinda cool."

"Fool!" Mira said, "Its much better for me now that a strong contestant dropped out on his own. But a fool like you ain't bad."

I looked at them before giving a chuckle as my eyes were now staring at Mori. I felt something I never felt before my heart was beating faster than it should have been and my stomach felt all tingly. I gave a confused expression before ignoring it as Mori completely exited the rink. Me and Mira were talking when I asked her,

"So what's your reason for fighting?"

She looked and me before saying, "To revive my family's swordsmanship."

"Wow! That's really cool!" I said as I was looking back at her.

"What about you?" Mira asked, I was a little hesitant on what to tell her since I had no reason but I replied

"I don't know well see when I win!" She chuckled as I gave a big smile.

We were called up to fight each other, we gave a stare at each other before saying,

"Good Luck!"
_______________________________
_________________

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry! I know this is a short chapter I hope to get one out later today or tomorrow :( either way I hoped you enjoyed it and hopefully the fight scenes weren't too bad considering this is my first time writing them!! :)

Bye bye <3

Word count: 1494

Edited! (Sorta)