Joochan was playing by his own. Since he was 9 years old, he liked to play legos. He built many incredible things.

"Joochan.." Haru's mom patted him. Joochan looked at her.

"You are going to be a big brother. Soon, you can play with your sibling" Haru's mom said. Joochan nodded happily.

*   *   *

"Do you wanna touch him?" Sungyoon showed the baby to Joochan. Joochan gently touch the baby's head. They were still in the hospital. Haru gave birth to their first baby boy early in the 24th August morning, which was on Haru's birthday. The baby shared the same birthday with Haru. Same like Joochan and Sungyoon. Sungyoon accompanied Haru since morning. After Haru gave birth, he went home to take Joochan and brought him to the hospital to meet his baby brother.

"You had a baby brother. Soon, you can play with him" Sungyoon said with a low voice as he was in the baby's ward with Joochan, meet their newborn.

"How was Omma? I wanna meet her" Joochan asked about Haru.

"Omma is currently resting. We will meet her later, okay?" Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded.

"He is cute.." Joochan adored his new brother and kissed his forehead. The baby put a small smile after Joochan kissed him.

"He likes it" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled widely.

* * *

"What is his name?" Joochan asked as he looked at his brother in Haru's arm. Haru was feeding him before. He admired his brother from the first time he met him.

"We don't think any names yet. Any ideas?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan lifted his shoulders showing that he had no idea.

"His face... reminded me of Seungmin. I was really excited to wait for his born before.." Joochan said.

"You missed your brother really much?" Haru asked.

"Really much" Joochan replied. Haru looked at Sungyoon and Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"Omma, can I touch him?" Joochan asked.

"Sure! He's your brother" Haru said. Joochan sat next to Haru. He held the baby's cheek.

"Do you want to hold him?" Haru asked. Joochan looked at Haru. He was hesitated to hold his baby brother for the first time. Haru put the baby on Joochan's lap as she put Joochan's arm to support the baby's head. Sungyoon took some pictures of Joochan and the baby. Joochan held his baby brother for the first time. Joochan looked deep to the baby's face. He really reminded him of Seungmin. The first time he held Seungmin, it was really nice.

*   *   *

"We named him 'Bomin'" Haru told Joochan as he was sitting on the bed next to Haru, holding his baby brother. Joochan often came to Haru and Sungyoon's bedroom because he admired his brother so much. He loved babies.

"Really? That's a nice name!" Joochan said. Haru and Sungyoon smiled.

"Why do you name him 'Bomin'?" Joochan asked. Haru and Sungyoon both were waiting for the question to be asked. They both smiled.