2

Joochan went to a playground near his home on the next day. He had nothing to eat so he went to the playground to find something to eat.

"Omma.. why are you leaving?" Joochan was still crying. He was hungry but he had no money. He was left without anything. He went to the playground hoping he could find something to eat. Luckily, he found a bread on a bench. It had been eaten on half. He took it and ate it. Kids liked to leave their foods at the playground so it was the easiest place to find foods.

A few days had passed. Joochan came to the playground everyday. Joochan also had been kicked out of the house because of he had no money to pay for the rent. Now, he slept by the road. He was too young to work so he had nothing. He looked terrible. He didn't take a bath for a few days so he smelled very bad. People avoided him because he looked terrible. He sat on a slide. Today, nobody came to the playground. It means no foods were left for that day. He sat on a slide, holding his belly. He was hungry.

"Hey.. can you move a little bit? I want to play this.." a boy asked Joochan. Joochan looked at the boy and moved. The boy played the slide and he returned.

"Hey, why are you here alone?" The boy asked Joochan.

"I am here to search for foods.." Joochan said.

"Where is your parents?" The boy asked.

"They leave me.." Joochan said. He began to cry. He missed his mom and Seungmin very much but what he could do? They already left.

"Hey hey.. don't cry. Here, I have a bread and some candies" the boy felt terrible to make Joochan cry so he offered Joochan his foods. Joochan looked at him.

"Are you really giving these (bread and candies) to me?" Joochan asked.

"Yes.." the boy nodded. Joochan took the bread.

"Thank you" Joochan thanked him.

"My pleasure" the boy said and smiled at Joochan. Joochan cut the bread to half and gave it to the boy.

"Here, you should take it too.." Joochan gave the boy. The boy took it and ate it with Joochan.

"Where do you live? What is your name?" The boy asked Joochan.

"I live by the road. My name is Hong Joochan. You?"

"I live near here. My name is Park Jaeseok" Jaeseok smiled at Joochan.

"Okay, I need to go home. My mom would find me if I don't return home now. Bye!" Jaeseok left. Joochan waved at him and watching him went away.

Joochan went back to the place he stayed. He saw a stall near it. A corndog stall. He had no money to eat so he just went to his stuffs. He stayed in front of an abandoned store. The place was a bit hidden so he would stay there. He was really hungry. He didn't eat much food today because nobody came to the playground except for Jaeseok. He went to the corndog stall and stared at it.

"Yes kid? Do you want to buy some?" The seller asked him. He shook his head.

"I just want to sit here, can I?" He asked the man who sold the corndog. The man looked at him. He was like a homeless kid so he let him to sit next to him but everything didn't turn out well. Nobody came to the stall when Joochan was there. Joochan was aware about his surroundings.

"I will leave now. I saw nobody came to your stall when I am here. I am sorry.." Joochan apologized to the man and walked away. The man just looked at Joochan until he knew the place that Joochan went. Joochan watched the stall from far. Many people started to come to the stall again. Joochan cried.

"Omma.. where are you now? Seungmin.. where are you? Why don't you bring me too?" Joochan cried until he fell asleep.

When Joochan was sleeping, the man who sold the corndog came. He looked at Joochan. He was right. Joochan was a homeless kid. He saw Joochan was sleeping so he went away. Joochan didn't notice his presence.