SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN

Bomin went to the library. He had ended his final exam. It was the last exam before he entered the high school. He had a lot of time before the session ended so he went to the library and read some comics.

"Bomin!" Haeun came.

"SSHHHHHH!!!" The librarian scolded Haeun for being too loud. Bomin giggled without voice to see Haeun. Haeun sat in front of Bomin while laughing at herself.

"Aigoo.." Haeun said.

"What are you reading?" Haeun asked Bomin.

"Comics.." Bomin said.

"Urgh boring.. let's go to the school garden!" Haeun said.

"For what?" Bomin asked.

"Just follow me!" Haeun said. Haeun held Bomin's hand and she dragged Bomin to the school garden.

* * *

Bomin and Haeun saw the cherry blossoms together. It was really beautiful and nice.

"Ah!" Haeun ran beneath the cherry blossoms tree. She found a four cloverleaf. She showed it to Bomin.

"Wah Haeun! You're so lucky!" Bomin said.

"Appa always find this four cloverleaf almost everywhere he goes.." Haeun said. Bomin nodded.

"Tonight is the school spring festival. Are you coming tonight?" Haeun asked Bomin.

"Aih, I'm so lazy. I wanna play games.." Bomin said.

"Aigoo, you're always with your games.." Haeun said. Bomin laughed.

"Are you coming tonight?" Bomin asked Haeun. Haeun sighed.

"I want to.. but Appa doesn't allow me to go by myself.." Haeun said.

"Why?" Bomin asked.

"Because I'm a girl. Appa is always being overprotective towards me. He said I can't go anywhere alone.." Haeun sighed. She rolled her eyes. Bomin laughed to see Haeun's reaction.

"Hajoon isn't coming with you?" Bomin asked.

"Hajoon is having exams tomorrow so Appa doesn't allow him to go. Hayoung is too young to accompany me. Appa and Omma, these two likes to cuddle everytime urgh.. married life.. cringe.." Haeun said. Bomin burst into laugh to hear Haeun.

"Why are you laughing?" Haeun asked.

"Nothing.." Bomin said.

"Bomin can you accompany me? Please... let's go tonight. I wanna go out. We've ended our exams.. let's have fun.." Haeun held Bomin's arm to persuade him. Bomin was just looking at Haeun with a smile.

"Bomin.. please.. you look handsome today.. please Bomin..." Haeun pouted. Bomin laughed.

*   *   *

"I'll be wearing hanbok tonight. What are you wearing?" Haeun asked Bomin as they both were walking towards the school gate. The school had over, so the students were waiting for their parents. Bomin agreed to accompany Haeun to the school spring festival that night so Haeun was so excited.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe just a t-shirt?" Bomin said.

"What? Ya! Wear something proper!" Haeun said.

"It's proper! At least I won't coming naked.." Bomin said. Haeun slapped Bomin's arm.

"Auch!" Bomin said and he laughed.

"Princess Haeun, I guess you have a good day today?" A voice called for Haeun. Bomin and Haeun both looked towards the voice. It was Daeyeol who waited for Haeun outside of the car.