"Maybe, we shall buy baby stuff for our family too" Haru said. Sungyoon and Joochan were turning their bodies, looking at Haru.

"Why?" Sungyoon asked. Haru showed Sungyoon a kit. A hCG kit, well-known as a pregnancy test kit. Haru was excited to show Sungyoon but Sungyoon looked very confused.

"What is this? It shows what? Two line? What is this?" Sungyoon was dumbfounded.

"Aih.." Haru sighed.

"Here, read the instructions.." Haru gave the instruction paper to Sungyoon. Sungyoon read it. Joochan was just watching the two love birds in their own world.

After a few moments of reading, Sungyoon's face turned shocked.

"Is... is.. this... true?" Sungyoon looked at Haru. Haru smiled widely.

"Are... are you... pregnant?.... for real?" Sungyoon asked. He couldn't believe what he had seen.

"I hope it is. I wanna go to the clinic. I wanna confirm it.." Haru said. Sungyoon was still shocked.

*   *   *

"Congratulations, you are 2 weeks pregnant" the doctor congratulated Haru and Sungyoon. Haru and Sungyoon shed tears. Finally, after a half of decade, they were waiting for their own kid. They were giving up at first and tried to focus on Joochan later on but who knew, Joochan really brought blessings. It was true, Joochan's presence made them ready to have their own kid.

"You are going to be a big brother soon" Sungyoon said to Joochan. Joochan smiled widely.

* * *

Joochan sat in his bedroom alone.

"Appa (his real father), thank you for telling God to give Appa (Sungyoon) and Omma (Haru) the kid they really want. Omma finally got pregnant with their first child. I am so happy to know that. My wishes are all fulfilled. Thank God. Now, I am wandering if they don't need me anymore. They will have their own kid so why do they need me anymore.." Joochan said.

* * *

"Omma, Appa, when will you send me to the orphanage?" Joochan asked. Sungyoon was choking to hear that question.

"What?! Why? Why will we send you there?" Sungyoon asked.

"You are going to have your own kid. You don't need me anymore" Joochan said. Haru pulled Joochan to sit closer to her and she hugged her.

"No. You are my son.. nobody can take you away from me" Haru said.

"Who said that to you?" Sungyoon asked.

"Nobody but I was just wondering" Joochan said.

"Joochan, we adopted you. You are legally our son. You can even change your surname to 'Choi' if you want, because you are ours" Sungyoon said.

"If we can't have you, nobody can. You are forever ours, forever mine" Haru said.

"Forever mine..." Sungyoon said.

* * *

The third quarter of August came. Haru was sent to the hospital as she had contractions. Sungyoon sent Joochan to Haru's parents' home. He couldn't send Joochan to Daeyeol's home because Daeyeol and his wife were having a baby too. His wife was having postpartum care at his wife's hometown, at the same time Daeyeol has to come back and forth to the hospital at his wife's hometown because his baby was born prematurely so Daeyeol was not around Seoul at that time. Sungyoon went to send Haru to the hospital early in the morning.