"Actually, his good personalities are his true colours. I didn't change anything. If he represented the family about his personalities, I believe he took after my wife. He spent his time a lot with my wife rather than me, so I don't help much in his good development.." Sungyoon honestly told Jangjun.

"Ah, I see. I understand, as a working man who doesn't have much time with family. But I believe he admires you a lot too, because he did in his art class when we asked the students to draw their role models. Other kids were drawing about their favorite artists, favorite athletes and more, but he drew a picture of you, saying he wanted to be great like my father. He wrote 'Choi Sungyoon' name there. You are Choi Sungyoon, right?" Jangjun said. Sungyoon was stunned. He looked at Joochan. Joochan didn't bare to look at him. Suddenly, he felt overwhelmed. A feeling of love that he never felt before. A love from a son.

*   *   *

"Thank you for admiring me" Sungyoon said while walking with Joochan after they came out from Joochan's class. Sungyoon smiled a little bit. They walked in front of the achievement boards. He saw Joochan's drawing of his role model on the achievement board of Joochan's class. He felt overwhelmed yet happy to see Joochan's drawing. It was really him.

"I am sorry if you don't like it.." Joochan slowly apologized. Sungyoon looked at him.

"No. I really like it" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled.

"I thought... you would admire your... real father" Sungyoon was still shocked to see the drawing.

"Once, my father told me whenever I followed him to his workplace. He wanted me to be anything I want, as long as it is a good career that can help people. He declined me to be a police like him, because he said, my life would be in danger like his, so he wanted me to have a better career.

After he passed away, I never dreamed of him yet. Until the day you brought me to his grave for the first time. I often dreamed about him after that. My father came into my dream. He told me to love you more than I love him, because you are the one who raised me till now. My father might be dead, but my love towards him is still alive, and I am trying to fulfill all of his wishes, including loving you more than I love him. Moreover, Ahjussi, you are a great man. You deserve to be admired" Joochan said. Sungyoon couldn't say anything. He felt touched. He hugged Joochan straightaway.

*   *   *

Joochan was playing with Joeun on the sofa. Joeun liked to sit on Joochan's tummy.

"Oi, Joeun. Ahjussi bought you a comfy couch, but why you still want to sit on my belly?" Joochan said as he tried to get up but Joeun was a bit heavy.

*   *   *

Joochan put Joeun on his cat tower. Joeun slept on his place then Joochan went upstairs to go to his bedroom. Sungyoon was missing since they returned home. He didn't came out from his room once. Joochan went to his room and he was shocked to see Sungyoon was there, sitting on his bed while holding a picture of Joochan and his late father that Joochan put on his table.

"Ahjussi?" Joochan asked politely. Sungyoon looked at Joochan.

"What can I help you?" Joochan asked about Sungyoon's appearance to be in his room.

"Is this you?" Sungyoon showed the picture that he looked at for a while just now.

"Yes, that's me. My father and I" Joochan said.

"How old are you in this picture?" Sungyoon asked.

"I was 2" Joochan said. Sungyoon nodded. He gave the picture to Joochan. Joochan took it. Sungyoon looked out the window and sighed. Joochan felt weird with Sungyoon's behaviour but he tried to understand his gesture.