Jun×Reader (gender neutral)

You were sitting in your work chair and doing some official work (don't ask me what official work, I have no idea). 

To say you were exhausted would've been an understatement. Your boss had loaded possibly half of all of your employees work on you. Why? Because you were late by simply, a minute. And he had the audacity to tell you to complete all of it in 8 hours. How pathetic.

You were typing and typing without any stop, so much so that Jun (your best friend) had to constantly drop by to make sure that you had not broken your finger bones by typing too much or died of exhaustion.

It was already eight and you were still not done with your work, but then again you can't be blamed. But your boss of course, didn't care.

He stomped into your work cubicle and slammed his hand on your table.

"Why are you still not done yet?!" Asked your boss, voice trembling with anger.

"I'm working on it sir, it's a lot of work so it will take time" you replied.

"Well, I don't care. I told you the work should've been done by 8 so you should've taken it into consideration and worked harder instead of SLACKING!" Screamed your boss.

"Well sir, I'm trying my hardest but with so much work load I believe that even if I worked 24 hours without stopping I wouldn't be able to complete it!" You replied savagely but tried to keep a straight face.

"And I believe that you are getting a little too cocky with your lame excuses!" Screamed your boss again.

"Sir, I'm sorry from their side. You want the work complete, right sir? I'll complete it by Monday" (the day this is taking place is Saturday btw) said Jun calmly.

"Well, if you're ready to take responsibility then I'm willing to wait till Monday, so it better be done by then" replied boss, calming down a bit.

You immediately apologized aswell realising what you did was wrong too. To be completely honest your boss wasn't actually a bad person but he was under so much pressure and stress that even he couldn't help but force his anger on others.

"You know what, I'm actually sorry. How about you two go back home for now?" Said your boss, regretting everything.

"Yes sir" you and Jun replied.

Your boss bid you two goodbye and made his way to his office. You packed your things and so did Jun.

"Hey, want me to drop you home?" Jun asked.

"Of course, thanks" you replied.

Even though everything was better now, you were still exhausted and stressed. You felt like crying but you didn't want to cry because that would just lead to a horrible headache.

So you had only one more thing left. Sex. It was weird and wrong but sex was the only other escape. But you had nobody to fuck and you were too lazy to dress up and go to a club to find a one night stand.

But there was one person, Jun. Wait wait wait wtf?! That's impossible, you can't do that.

Jun noticed you hesitating to speak and asked "Are you ok? Do you need to tell me something?"

"I-i, no, nothing," you stuttered. But Jun knew you were lying.

"Just tell me, it's ok, I won't judge." insisted jun.

"I n-need you, please". You couldn't hold back anymore, you were already turned on. Jun got the gist and immediately agreed. He couldn't pass up a great chance like this. He liked you a lot after all.

You two hurried to your house and when you reached your house you quickly opened the door, too turned on to calm down.

You entered your house with Jun and Jun immediately pushed you against the main door and kissed you down your body.

You took him by his arm and pushed him against the wall and removed his lower body clothings and stroked his dick. He whimpered slightly not wanting to give in.

You didn't like it though and you squeezed his dick hard. He screamed out loudly and bit his lip, trying his best to resist.

You kept stroking in a fast motion and precum leaked out.

He then carried you upstairs into your room and layed you down on the couch. (Why he didn't lay you down on the bed instead would be a mystery forever.)

He removed your lower body clothing (it can be trousers or skirt) and removed your undergarment aswell. He didn't warn you (knowing that you would get really impatient) and thrusted himself in. You moaned out lightly, enjoying yourself to the fullest. He thrusted deeper and deeper and fastened his pace at the same time.

You two were enjoying yourselfs a lot but things come (cum) to an end. He pulled out and came on your stomach and then proceeded to help you out in cumming.

You two layed down side by side and looked up at the ceiling.

" Y/N I had something to tell you," said Jun.

"Yeah, continue." You responded.

"I like you, a lot actually." Jun confessed.

Wait...what?! That can't be it. Sure, you liked Jun but you didn't like him romantically, this was ridiculous for you.

"Wait, wait, hold on a sec. Did you just say you like me?!" You interrogated.

"Y-yeah" replied Jun.

"Umm.....I'm sorry but I don't like you, I-I mean I like you but just not the same way you do. I'm really sorr-"

"It's ok, don't worry about it. I saw it coming. I hope we can still be friends though." Said Jun, tears brimming at the corner of his eyes.

"Of-ofcourse, we can still be friends." You said, regretting a little bit. Did you miss a good chance? You were not sure but the guilt of making Jun sad always stayed with you.

~Omg, I am so sorry if this sucked but I'm legit having writers block T^T, but hopefully I didn't disappoint too much. Make sure to vote to this chapter {and all the other chapters} otherwise I'm going to come chase you down an alleyway. Just kidding, it's really upto you, so byeeee~