Chapter fourteen: 3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR

Start from the beginning

"Oh fucking hell" I moan out clenching my fists in his hair

Brad spreads my legs even more so he can have better access. He keeps doing this for what seems like ages before he inserts two fingers. He comes back up to my face to kiss me as he moves his fingers around inside me. I kiss him in between my panting and moaning. He moves his fingers faster and faster until my body can't handle it anymore.

He removes his fingers and takes his jeans and boxers off. His manhood huge and rock hard. It's so big I'm surprised it didn't burst out if his jeans. At this point I'm just glad that there's no one else in the house because I would definitely wake them up if they were. How am I supposed to take his huge manhood without loudly moaning... it's impossible. He pulls me up and flips me so I'm on my hands and knees and he enters my throbbing womanhood doggy style. Fast and hard thrusting is immediate. He holds me by my hips as he's slamming into me making me scream from pleasure. Occasionally he slaps my ass as he speeds up.

Thirty minutes later Brad finally finishes. We both collapse on the bed, my body still shaking. Brad places his hand on my stomach and slowly runs circles around on it.

"Wow... well that was certainly a good way to make up" I say laughing into Brad's chest

"Yes... that was amazing Jen"

*Later in the afternoon*

Chris just left the house after coming to do my hair for tonight. He added some highlights and curled it in loose waves. Whilst Brad is getting ready, I take the time to put on my makeup. I apply a glittery eye to go with my glittery dress. I get dressed, put on my jewellery and my heels and I'm ready to go.

(Brad's P.O.V)

Jen and I get into the car and I start driving towards my parents house. I really hope Jen likes the surprise I've set up for her. I just want tonight to go perfect. We pull up in my parents driveway and get out of the car. We walk hand in hand to the front door and I slowly open it. I send Jen in first. Everywhere is dark so I ask her to turn on the lights.

"SURPRISE" Everyone yells out.

I've invited all of her friends and family for a New Year's Eve party so we can all celebrate together.

"Omg baby. I really didn't expect this. Is this why you wanted to come here first?" Jen asks really shocked with her hand covering her mouth

"Yes. I've had this planned for a while baby. I wanted it to be perfect and I wanted you to be surprised"

"Well you've done a good job. I'm so surprised" Jen says giving me a tight hug and a kiss

We get straight into the party and begin the New Years celebrations. We get our drinks and start to talk with everyone there. Jen and I break off from each other for a while and go and mingle with our friends. A little while later we meet back up as it's nearly time for the millennial moment.

The count down begins...

"5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR" We all shout and blow our plastic party hooters.

I grab Jen's face and pull her in for a romantic and passionate kiss. We pull away and I look into her eyes.

"Happy New Year baby girl"

"Happy New year handsome" Jen replies and I pull her in for a hug.

This is it... this is the big moment and there's no turning back now. I hold her face so she's looking me in the eye and I begin to say...

"Jen before I met you I didn't think it was ever possible to love someone as much as I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. The time I've spent with you so far has been so incredible and I want to experience it for the rest of my life. So... Jennifer Aniston... Will you marry me?"

I get down on one knee and pull a ring box out from the pocket of my jacket. Everyone is standing around us with huge smiles plastered on all their faces. Jen is standing before me with tears in her eyes totally shocked.

"YES YES YES of course I'll marry you"

Everyone cheers, I place the ring on her finger, pick her up and spin her around. She attacks my face with a passionate kiss and just for a moment everyone else fades away and it's just the two of us. We come back to reality and everyone is still cheering and clapping and Jen is now full on crying. I wipe her tears away and kiss her head.

"Come on, lets get out of here" I say pulling her towards the door. We say goodbye to everyone and hop into the car. We can't keep our hands off each other the whole ride home.

When we get to my house we practically run inside and up to the bedroom. I pick her up and throw her on the bed. Our kisses are feverish, very needy. Our clothes are off in minutes. We need each other right now. I enter her immediately slowly at first before speeding up. Jen digs her nails into my back as she wraps her legs around my waist forcing me to go deeper. Her moans are getting louder and louder... as are mine. We are holding each other tightly as we are becoming one, enjoying every second of this amazing pleasure. God I love her so much. I never want to stop making love to her. We both keep going for what seems like hours. She finishes first and I follow shortly after. We both lay in bed just thinking about our amazing future together. We don't say another word as there's no need to. We both know what we're thinking. We just cuddle up close and drift off into a peaceful and happy sleep.