Chapter fourteen: 3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR

Start from the beginning

"I really think you should just go back to Brad and work this out. Trust me Jen, it'll be fine"

Jen thanks Court and drives back to Brad's. On the way she thinks about what she's going to say to him.

*Back at Brad's*

I walk into Brad's house and go straight upstairs and see him sitting on the bed. I walk over and sit down next to him and put my hand on his lap.

"Brad... listen. I'm really sorry about earlier. I think we should go to your parents tonight. I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with you"

"I'm sorry too Jen. I didn't mean what I said earlier. I love it when you decide where we go. I see how excited you get. Let's compromise... how about we go to my parents first and then later on in the night we head over to that party? Then we can experience both of the things we want?" Brad rubs my back whilst his other hand rests on mine that's on his lap.

"I think that sounds perfect"

"Come here you" Brad pulls me in gives me a tender kiss

"So how do you think we handled our first fight?" I ask slightly laughing

"I think we handled it really well baby. But you know what they say about fighting... making up is always the best part" we both laugh and Brad pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"Miss Aniston... you've been a bad girl" Brad teases before kissing me

"Well... since I've been a bad girl, what are you going to do to me Mr Pitt?" I reply playing along with his little dirty game

"I think firstly I need to rip all of these clothes off you" and with that Brad literally rips my clothes off in seconds until I'm the only one naked, laying under him.

"Wow... you certainly do like to take control don't ya" I say I'm a teasing tone

"You just wait... I'm going to give you a real good time. So get ready baby because you're in for a rough ride" I get so excited as he says this and I start to lift his top up his body but he stops me.

"No no not yet. I'll take my clothes off when I'm ready" Brad smirks and winks at me as he says this

As I'm laying down, he pins my arms above my head and attacks my mouth with a feverish kiss. Our tongues instantly connect and our make out session gets heated up really quickly. He moves his mouth down and kisses my neck. I tilt my head back to give him more access. He begins sucking on my pressure point and I know it's going to leave a mark but it feels so good. Little moans slip through my lips as I'm enjoying what he's doing. He then moves down to my breasts massaging one and taking the other into his mouth moving his tongue over my hardening nipples. He repeats this with the other one and then slowly leaves wet kisses down my stomach and stops on my waist, just above where my panty band would sit. He sits up and takes his top off and I can't take my eyes off of his toned stomach and his rock hard abs. He lays back down, opens my legs and starts kissing my inner thighs. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling but I need more.

"Please baby" I beg him

"I'm sure you can wait baby" He says and goes back to what he's doing. He keeps moving up my thighs getting closer and closer to my womanhood. He moves from one thigh to the next leaving breaths on my arousing womanhood. He can tell how much I want him as I'm practically having an orgasm just from him teasing me. He finally puts me out of my misery and kisses me where I need him the most. He kisses my womanhood softly at first but then he gets more aggressive. He introduces his tongue and moves his head up and down running his tongue along my clit which makes my body twitch.