Chris Follows Aleera

Aleera's P.O.V

I was at work.

Feeling eyes on me.

I looked around and saw the man i kicked when Tom was at my grandpa's house. He was watching me. But when he saw I was looking at him. He looked away.i huffed and walked away to the back.

I got a cart filled with movie boxes that needed to be stacked.

I went to electronics and started working.

"How many hotties you going to drag along?" A coworker asked beside me. Helpping me with the stacking.

I looked around and there he was agian.

I glared at him.

"Ill be right back." She nodded.

I walked to the large muscular man.

I roughly poked his back. Curse my shortness.

He turned and looked at me. He gave me a nice smile.

"Why are you following me?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"Im not following you. Im looking for this." He said grabbing something.

"Baby Einstine CD?" I asked not believeing him for one second. He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled sheepishly.

He hand an accent like mine.

"Ok. Tom sent me to see if you was straying." He said. "His words. Please dont kick me. I need the jewles." He said, blocking himself.

I smiled. He was a nice person.

"What does that mean? Straying?" I asked. "It means that he wants me to make sure you arent flirting with anyone. You belong to him only. Agian. His words." He said.

"Im NOT his. There is no 'straying' if we arent together." I said.

He laughed.

"You became his when he first saw you." He said. He then pulled something out.

My keys!!!!

I glared up at him.

"You should really put your personal things away. There is a box for you in your car. Tommorow Tom will pick you up. He said to be ready by noon." He said.

And before i could say anything he walked away.

He turned and Left. Leaving me seething.

Tom's P.O.V

I arrived at the WallMart.

I walked around looking for Aleera. When i found her she was in the langirie. Putting things away.

I snuck up behind her and trapped her there. She froze.

I bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Oh how I'd loooove to see you in these lacey garments darling." I purred. I saw her shutter. And her breathing went heavy.

I smirked.

She slowly turned around and staired at me with wide eyes.

I bent down and took hold of her soft lower lip with my teeth. I gave it a playful tug before capturing her mouth with mine.

She moaned into my kiss and kissed me back.

Her arms wrapped around my neck.

Before i could kick the kiss up a notch we heard a wolf whistle. We broke away and looked to our left.

There stood a female employee with a grin on her face.

"Oh please. Dont mind me Al. Im just enjoying the show. Who knew our innocent Aleera wasnt so innocent." The girl teased. Making Aleera blush.

She shoved me away.

She grabbed the girl and walked away.

I chuckled.

She won't be so innocent or pure for very long.